Is it just me or?

Raule

if u mean rap like all randoms "rappers" who listen ypoxthonios and they feel gangstah ur fail :3

dunno who the heck is that but, what i listen:

google translate lyrics: 2020 / impotent catch you in a brothel with a Muslim girl of 9 years're stimulating mechanical /

people's guilty until extinction of life / natural Reincarnation is a relay transmission /

stop / welcome in the central nervous system / bioelecromagnetic on common neural flow

/ reconsider the good / evil we resist doing for 2000 years Christianity / everything is temporary / s

only the cost of a flight with astronaut stops sticking cloth without a moth-eaten bag /

and When in Rome / show them what about the aliens understand how you understand Spartans

broken / rabid buffoon / terminus / verve skeletal / collapse searching for peace

of Dali's pieces / but my saviors face death without regret of being different / migraines

Beat up on the spot as a pick hammer / Interpol crying face crooked mechanic jokes abound

racist as Supper / burn mod Jesus get out / e kazi rain /'s about me

I feel now / taboo words make me a little wine boom target I / language as a cutter when counter

syntactically with intact mental tackling riding a tactical tanker / will see my small tower

deplorable / believe me reach my target as a sniper in an ambush / colossus walking in caste

Street had a strange phrase detested gradually distant mass / is a gap

ready to fly flocks dizzy-n / Gorgons / Sorbonne / naked goluti / will note / wear mourning /

the / ineffable / rag tonic / rhapsodic / serious profit / rest are just Robi Sonic / and when

breath moving clouds / black dawn break strings that I have eaten hope / light sleep barking dog

all night / back to Kierkegaard and this / that cum

this is surrarealism

dunno who the heck is that but, what i listen:

google translate lyrics: 2020 / impotent catch you in a brothel with a Muslim girl of 9 years're stimulating mechanical /

people's guilty until extinction of life / natural Reincarnation is a relay transmission /

stop / welcome in the central nervous system / bioelecromagnetic on common neural flow

/ reconsider the good / evil we resist doing for 2000 years Christianity / everything is temporary / s

only the cost of a flight with astronaut stops sticking cloth without a moth-eaten bag /

and When in Rome / show them what about the aliens understand how you understand Spartans

broken / rabid buffoon / terminus / verve skeletal / collapse searching for peace

of Dali's pieces / but my saviors face death without regret of being different / migraines

Beat up on the spot as a pick hammer / Interpol crying face crooked mechanic jokes abound

racist as Supper / burn mod Jesus get out / e kazi rain /'s about me

I feel now / taboo words make me a little wine boom target I / language as a cutter when counter

syntactically with intact mental tackling riding a tactical tanker / will see my small tower

deplorable / believe me reach my target as a sniper in an ambush / colossus walking in caste

Street had a strange phrase detested gradually distant mass / is a gap

ready to fly flocks dizzy-n / Gorgons / Sorbonne / naked goluti / will note / wear mourning /

the / ineffable / rag tonic / rhapsodic / serious profit / rest are just Robi Sonic / and when

breath moving clouds / black dawn break strings that I have eaten hope / light sleep barking dog

all night / back to Kierkegaard and this / that cum

this is surrarealism

sounds rly good!

and this guy who i told you before is one of the fail rappers in greece (90/100 rappers are fail in greece btw)

that's why i say random rappers

• 2 weeks later...