Kamael Archers

i tried myself an Arbalester (female kamael) and its the fastest archer in L2, also the one that deals more criticals...it has weak patk but u have a skill named REAL TARGET that works like a debuff to decrease arrow resistance..also DEADLY ROULETTE has a high chance on lethal strikes and can be used when hp is low.... u have also some kind of Zealot that u can activate and dont allow u to move while in effect

so its very powerful if u know how to play it... its not only press F1, F2 like saggitarius, what makes the class fun to play

soul breaker - soul hound (the best kamael for me)

and no , the best archer of l2 is saggi =/ in hige rates whit tattoos (that modify stats) gosht hunter Rulez

Higest p atk + The best crit rate + Big atk speed = GF

what would win? a party of saggitarius fully buffed or a party of arbalesters fully buffed?

Real target + Sharpshooting ftw :)

snipe + evasion + half of the buffs that kamael dosnt have if u want to speak about self buff saggi in my opinion have better buff than kamael

bb

snipe + evasion + half of the buffs that kamael dosnt have if u want to speak about self buff saggi in my opinion have better buff than kamael

bb

traps greatly turn the tide of fights, but the L2J servers you played on probably had them wrong

im talking about fully buffed...

Arbalester has fast arrow, real target, sharpshooting (same as snipe..)

and saggitarius is all about patk + critical damage (doesnt even reach the critical cap)

while Arbalester has less patk and hp, but much more atk speed and critical rate, what really matters since the end game is based on critical attacks

human = 40 str / 43 con / 30 dex

female kamael = 39 str / 30 con / 35 dex

with regular dyes ppl use + draconic =

saggitarius goes too... 45 str / 33 con / 35 dex (4-8+4)

arbalester goes too... 40 str / 23 con / 41 dex (only 5dex - 5con)

the atk speed bonus of draconic set on kamael is much highter than the atk speed on Saggitarius, what means a lot more DPS

as we all know, STR means nothing in this game, same for HP since in most cases there are heallers behind to heal the party

a party of arbalester does much more damage than a party of hawkeye..thats why in their description says a group of arbalester is much more effective than one alone..since they deal fast damage and have big magic resistance, specially against dark..

lets say...after an Arbalester cast Real target on a Saggitarius..the patk advantage saggitarius has (STR) gone, only thing left is their big HP and their vicious stance... Arbalester has more atk speed and critical by nature, and Fast arrow..so they will critical a lot more than a saggitarius...lets say for example..every 5 shoots...arbalester critical 3,5 and saggitarius 2...the damage given by an Arbalester will be much highter and faster

on some screens i saw pistols. Those weapons are "bows"?

its a crossbow, any bow can turn crossbow , the kamael has a skill that converts them

they have a close range so it's not the best one , the best is still sagi , more crt power , more hp/cp and better p.atk ,p.def

@scoorpi : those weapon are Crossbow

Arbalester range is the same as any other archer..they have passive skill that increases range to 1200

and kamael can only pick Kamael sub... thats what make ppl hates them ;(