Raule and his ethnic bullshit propaganda

Dev

You are too stupid to believe your country's people have higher IQ comparing to Greeks.

You are uploading a random image through the internet. Who stupid could have painted that ? LOL it doesn't exist to any wikipedia column.

Also, if your nation is "too clever" then explain me this Romania in Wikipedia source, Your wikipedia sources are bullshit lol. Where is your history ? I only see Climate, Natural Environment, Cuisine..  :rage:

While in Greece Wikipedia Source From the earliest settlements to the 3rd century B.C.,Hellenistic and Roman periods , Medieval period , Ottoman period , The 20th century and beyond

ALSO Culture, Theaters, Philosophy, Literature, Olympic Games, All started in Greece.

Finally, let's see your GDP Production you have to feed 19.000.000 million Romanians with GDP (nominal) 2012 estimate

- Total $171.401 billion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we have 10.000.000 Greeks living in Greece and our total GDP is (nominal) 2012 estimate

- Total $254.978 billion

If you were cleverer you would have done something for your people. We create double money from you with 1/2 of yours population.

Cheers and I hope you to be happyforever.  :D

6GEQE0A.png

I forgot to talk about Plato, Aristotle, Socrates,

And as about maths everything started from here too. Remember Thales of Miletus, Pythagoras and many other mathematicians who were Greeks. Just click

You obviously don't know all that huh ?

I fvcking love you.

Best thing I've heard from a Romanian guy is :

Nikola Tesla was Romanian.

( Nothing against RO, just most of them are kinda .. )

Excuse me, but the greater physician inventer Nicolas Tesla was NOT Romanian. He was Serbian.

Of course no one has anything against Romania.. Ehm except for Balkan Wars...

u mad ? :troll:

we were 44 years under the communism its normal to develop slower ufag

and also speak about the present

guess whats the second spoken at microsoft :troll:

u mad ? :troll:

we were 44 years under the communism its normal to develop slower ufag

and also speak about the present

guess whats the second spoken at microsoft :troll:

No, I'm not mad. You are the mad. And if you only have to talk about microsoft, I will tell you that :  who facks microsoft lol.

Talk about Greece again with your mouth washed up.

Excuse me, but the greater physician inventer Nicolas Tesla was NOT Romanian. He was Serbian.

romanian orgins, his first name Was Draghici(romanian name) his got the nick(Tesla = carpenter) he was an istro-romanian from Croatia :happyforever:

It's just lack of knowledge, I believe.

I'll point some things, don't want any RO person to get offended, but it's a fact.

Romania, as a country might be one of the top 3 most beautiful countries in the Europe.

They've got tourism too. That's how their GDP is ''high''.

The bad thing. Lots of gypsy people live there. ( Nothing bad with that, in my country, we've got like 5-6% gypsies.)

But, the problem is. Balkans. If their people were so smart, why there are more than 20% gypsy people? Living in conditions where rats die?

So, about Raule. He's nothing more than a attention whore, a no lifer who can't argument with people online cuz he lack of knowledge, that's why he drops memes, smileys, in almost every single reply he does.

He can't even understand what ''Y U NO" thing means and using it for the most retarded kuestions.

I wanted to flame him badly, 2 days ago, cuz he's a dipsh!t, living in a world made of soap.

Bubbleland ftw.

POOF

No, I'm not mad. You are the mad. And if you only have to talk about microsoft, I will tell you that :  who facks microsoft lol.

Talk about Greece again with your mouth washed up.

i dotn have anything against greece, y u greeks think superior and call romania gipsies, its not our fault history roll like this

romanian orgins, his first name Was Draghici(romanian name) his got the nick(Tesla = carpenter) he was an istro-romanian from Croatia :happyforever:

I believe you learn that in RO schools.

Sorry for telling you, that.. Your education system suck donkey balls.

Entire world learning about Tesla's life and work just you, one fvcking caveman think that Tesla's Romanian.

I bet Socrates was Romanian too, huh?

It's just lack of knowledge, I believe.

I'll point some things, don't want any RO person to get offended, but it's a fact.

Romania, as a country might be one of the top 3 most beautiful countries in the Europe.

They've got tourism too. That's how their GDP is ''high''.

The bad thing. Lots of gypsy people live there. ( Nothing bad with that, in my country, we've got like 5-6% gypsies.)

But, the problem is. Balkans. If their people were so smart, why there are more than 20% gypsy people? Living in conditions where rats die?

So, about Raule. He's nothing more than a attention whore, a no lifer who can't argument with people online cuz he lack of knowledge, that's why he drops memes, smileys, in almost every single reply he does.

He can't even understand what ''Y U NO" thing means and using it for the most retarded kuestions.

I wanted to flame him badly, 2 days ago, cuz he's a dipsh!t, living in a world made of soap.

Bubbleland ftw.

POOF

I stopped being serious in this forum long time ago, since 2009 i think, because i don't give a fuck about this forum anymore.

Ps this is the second time seeing you on this forum.

I believe you learn that in RO schools.

Sorry for telling you, that.. Your education system suck donkey balls.

Entire world learning about Tesla's life and work just you, one fvcking caveman think that Tesla's Romanian.

I bet Socrates was Romanian too, huh?

i said he had romanian origins, read better