hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

all servers today have fake online x3-4

no they have 1k fake players online and 1 real. Servers with fake online are detectable from login with l2 net. Some of them have fake online, but they are not many

not rly, alrdy admins found way to hide real online from l2net

this is not something hard, but seriously x3 fake means 100 people = 300. Come on, you can understand when a server has 100 or when it has 300

this is not something hard, but seriously x3 fake means 100 people = 300. Come on, you can understand when a server has 100 or when it has 300

ye  ofc, its like we say world have 3k+...ppls that never played on serv with more than 1k real players have no idea, 500players= 5k for them

ye  ofc, its like we say world have 3k+...ppls that never played on serv with more than 1k real players have no idea, 500players= 5k for them

on mid rates, is possible the server to have 1000 people total (REAL) and everyone in areas for xp, and 15 people in giran, that means that server has fake online?

on mid rates, is possible the server to have 1000 people total (REAL) and everyone in areas for xp, and 15 people in giran, that means that server has fake online?

you can understand from online counter man, world is example, server with 3k+ real online cant find spot..full everywhere, every spot/towns you see ppls

cant  mid rate server with 3k online have empty SOA/Loa bringe like world, mostly empty..mostly soa..

look world as i said, and compare it with lineageiipro that have 2.5-3k real players, and you will see big difference on online players

you can understand from online counter man, world is example, server with 3k+ real online cant find spot..full everywhere, every spot/towns you see ppls

cant  mid rate server with 3k online have empty SOA/Loa bringe like world, mostly empty..mostly soa..

look world as i said, and compare it with lineageiipro that have 2.5-3k real players, and you will see big difference on online players

Sup stalone dog :)

Whats the number of online today ? :D

Sup stalone dog :)

haha the "3k+ real online guy" KILL ME PLS

ITS so so sad that nowdays exist so SO SO many tards and have no idea bout fake online..

gz 3k real online boy, LOLED!

even offline world have 2k :D OFC NOT FAKE, tards dont know what is fake ..2k when server offline for hours its normal, 2K REAL

TARDS dont know that 1k offline shops = 2k at counter, so thats why it have 2k when serv is offline

tell me mrkamera, whats your online number atm? :not bad:

Server with 3k real online, 0 free spots in all map, all towns full, even newbie towns, forum 3674 threads 46762 posts

World with 3k "real" online, all spots empty, 10 ppl at loa, almost all towns empty, only some afkers at giran, forum 1268 threads 9168 posts.

Only completely retard can belive, that world have that online, it never had more than 1k real online, now it have 500 max at evenings and i'm not even talking about shity customs and tons of bugs, only really unskilled idiots can play in servers like world.  :poker face:

Server with 3k real online, 0 free spots in all map, all towns full, even newbie towns, forum 3674 threads 46762 posts

World with 3k "real" online, all spots empty, 10 ppl at loa, almost all towns empty, only some afkers at giran, forum 1268 threads 9168 posts.

Only completely retard can belive, that world have that online, it never had more than 1k real online, now it have 500 max at evenings and i'm not even talking about shity customs and tons of bugs, only really unskilled idiots can play in servers like world.  :poker face:

Your nickname show your true face :D

Keep the spam about world,

as i said, if you repeat a lie more then 100 times it becomes truth.

otinane... whof whof :D

be a good dog :)

sit!

good boy!

omg, world is best server ever! 3500 ONLINE(You know 3500 online means big clans joined in server)

every siege you see BIG ZERGS, BIG PVPS,  50vs 50 AS MINIMUN

oh wait, max 2pt at siege i saw from zions, zions top clan on world

ENOUGHT HAHAHA, dont make me laugh

Hello of all i read this shit post and can say something about this all

1. L2World with sure dont have 3.5k online they are minimum x2 count like dont forget x2 will make double and offline shops they have near 1k real players but anyway who care

(today all servers lie with online players and ppl forget what is to play with 1k ppl on server )

2. L2world has devaloper who can fix few from bugs but him can L2ETF miss devaloper with experience with sure i give not more from 2 weeks to end l2etf like reason will be bugs bugs and no fixing it

3. L2ETF yea this name we know from old days but who devalop it before and now ? So Stalone u already fail 4 times and this is next .... stop make shits servers dude comming summer and go to saints

4. i see here many ppl flame others servers but i`m check everyday mxc and never dont hear them to say one time whi will be good server and realy this server to be good they are on all new open servers and can see only flames from them

Stalone VS NIk  ( i dont say l2work cuz like ex. NIk others are noobs ) = NIK will win

Hello of all i read this shit post and can say something about this all

4. i see here many ppl flame others servers but i`m check everyday mxc and never dont hear them to say one time whi will be good server and realy this server to be good they are on all new open servers and can see only flames from them

not rly, i dont flame all servers, i liked silver but sad it failed from ddos, at least they had real online

1500 real online its kinda good, and its not fake since everywhere had many ppls, it rly had 1.5

bfp also was going good even with fake online but it failed cuz of ddos and some corrupts(not sure bout that)

im just  flaming world and all mouse servers(mouse= admin of eoa/dragoneye/stress/cadmus/berseker/l2 2012 and some more that i dont remember)

1. L2World with sure dont have 3.5k online they are minimum x2 count like dont forget x2 will make double and offline shops they have near 1k real players but anyway who care

(today all servers lie with online players and ppl forget what is to play with 1k ppl on server )

cant aggre more