hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

Autoto glouk glouk to kanei na mi pw pia paixtara!!filakia

'Ενας ακόμη απελπισμένος player των Hopeless είσαι.

Loco/Glukomounos ή κανένας άλλος στόκος.

Haters gonna hate as my friend says. Smouts  :happyforever:

'Ενας ακόμη απελπισμένος player των Hopeless είσαι.

Loco/Gluko-beep-os ή κανένας άλλος στόκος.

Haters gonna hate as my friend says. Smouts  :happyforever:

O gamias ti manas sou eimai kotopoulo!

how many people do you expect at the grand opening?

none can be sure about the number that a server could have ,  but i can easily asure everyone that a pretty good community number  on live to be expected -  (no fake online) and much more during the next days since we have advertises starting from 22 of the month on hopzone

let see if this time u will "fix" ur old problems . corruption / op donations / lag and others . gl with that but i dont think the 100 time it will be different .

to Quad I rly doubt that this is same like l2eoa.

All what need  this server good protection and ppl. I will give a try since there is no other servers at this moment  like this one .

let see if this time u will "fix" ur old problems . corruption / op donations / lag and others . gl with that but i dont think the 100 time it will be different .

quad i had contacted you personally if you remember on majenta moon, and we have talked a bit.If you remember i told you our source had bagdoor since this l2scripts we using is EOA admin partner and they scammed us, how is possible dude to spend so much effort on a server and give out raid jewels on first day? Corruption , ok but you should know thta maybe i am the only one i am not corrupted here. op donations was never part of my servers, but remember op donation mean weapons ++ and armors++ on astaroth max you could donate was +6 vesper after 3 weeks of opening/ as for lag yes lag existed on wfr cause our ddos protection company-the timing killed us since they fixed it after 3 days we had to close our project since all people left.

to Quad I rly doubt that this is same like l2eoa.

All what need  this server good protection and ppl. I will give a try since there is no other servers at this moment  like this one .

I dont played on eoa ever . i know thats mouse piece of trash server and im not mistaking about stalone . if ur not remember astharoth/majeta-moon/wfr thats then is ur problem .

now to stalone

quad i had contacted you personally if you remember on majenta moon, and we have talked a bit.If you remember i told you our source had bagdoor since this l2scripts we using is EOA admin partner and they scammed us, how is possible dude to spend so much effort on a server and give out raid jewels on first day? Corruption , ok but you should know thta maybe i am the only one i am not corrupted here. op donations was never part of my servers, but remember op donation mean weapons ++ and armors++ on astaroth max you could donate was +6 vesper after 3 weeks of opening/ as for lag yes lag existed on wfr cause our ddos protection company-the timing killed us since they fixed it after 3 days we had to close our project since all people left.

on majeta moon even before u said u got backdoored many ppl having aq / baium / weapon +6 foundation with sa on 1st day from donations . i talked with 2 of those people and they confirmed. also after 1 week of astharoth i remember that epic screenshot with +15 vesper caster acumen . thats a fair made weapon after not even 1 week right ? tell that to people who belive ur not corrupted . i know 100% in fact u will do the same like u did before

here is a link with ur weapon +15 . and many others . for those interested in joining i suggest them 1st to read ur previous servers and ur donations .

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=257222.255

fake online

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=257222.225

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=257222.180

And of course personal screen shoots from manjeta-moon . witch i still have cuz i hate you so much . after 24 hours after server started . before 3 days of ur lie backdoor . this screenshots were taken 3 days before .

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/shot00000uj.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/shot00001y.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/shot00002ld.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/shot00003bh.png/

And read the dialog . 1 more thing u can see are several hours after server was started on manjeta-moon cuz ppl were in craps .last time i posted those screenshots u beg me to take them off . u wispered me in game and asked me to remove screens . u said they will hurt server . thats a joke . u wanted them down so more noobs will donate for ur 2 days server .

Here is ur proof . gl giving people on ur new server epics in 1st day and close it after 1 week max . i think they learned from there mistakes. u just open servers for the 1st donations and then close them  and reopen them with another name . hopefully now u will see that few people will join and stop telling ur sheep friends that ur server is cool when we know its a piece of trash . u cant fool people 100 times and u think it still works again and again .

what files u using now ? phoenix again ? didnt found any info about it

dont tell me ur that stupid to give this shit a try . read ur previous posts if u cant remember .

for mojsezs123: same files as WFR we are using , l2p based .

for quad: well on astaroth we had +15 from a guy that always saying he leave server and he was putting enchants in his weapons and he made +15 what to do to make rates 30% to avoid overenchants? i never gave out items over +6 and items OUT of the donation list, please dont compare me with mouse -  i reopen with my real name to prove my skills and my efforts

PS: no comment for majenta moon screenshots our server sources there was backdoored like hell i dont make discussion for this