Unlock it.

Visius

Maxtor & every global know who i am since i asked for 1 unban,no one told me anything that i can't make any new account or nothing,you are the only retard(ZAKE),because he scammed me with Finito,and because i took all the guys who was exchanging with him,cause i am faster and more reliable than him.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267853.0,unlock

Maxtor & every global know who i am since i asked for 1 unban,no one told me anything that i can't make any new account or nothing,you are the only retard(ZAKE),because he scammed me with Finito,and because i took all the guys who was exchanging with him,cause i am faster and more reliable than him.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267853.0,unlock

Dude, stop crying around the forum and face it you are black sheep in this forum.

Im not crying dude,it doesn't have any reason to be locked. Many guys still trusting me and give vouches for me. Just jelly!

im not sure if this guy is a scammer i think all the locks is kinda personal vendetta

(i just said my opinion dont qq me)

im not sure if this guy is a scammer i think all the locks is kinda personal vendetta

(i just said my opinion dont qq me)

Well,no. Actually after making thousand's of services/exchanges. YES i scammed 1 guy 1x50 paysafe :D but it was also kinda a personal issue with him :D

Well,no. Actually after making thousand's of services/exchanges. YES i scammed 1 guy 1x50 paysafe :D but it was also kinda a personal issue with him :D

Ban him! SCAMMER!

1 time = forever.

Justice why you end it here? Since you are gmod and u allowed him to stay unbanned why Zake should close everytime his topics?

Ppl using keyloggers and selling Lol accounts (hi magaki13) and ppl still vounch for them.

SERIOUSLY NOW?

Justice why you end it here? Since you are gmod and u allowed him to stay unbanned why Zake should close everytime his topics?

Ppl using keyloggers and selling Lol accounts (hi magaki13) and ppl still vounch for them.

SERIOUSLY NOW?

ONyaelf.jpg

Still doesnt give a sh1t about your opinion,worst moderator ever.

To tell you the truth,he is just here to give some information about who is selling items/chars in L2Pride to L2Pride Forum,had sent some pict with proofs to maxtor but op ignored and i leaved it there.

To tell you the truth,he is just here to give some information about who is selling items/chars in L2Pride to L2Pride Forum,had sent some pict with proofs to maxtor but op ignored and i leaved it there.

You can cry for your items.