[l2j]L2inc

Matthew

make me gm and i will bring u 10k players

:lied:

make me gm and i will bring u 10k                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :lied:

i think im in love with u.

A good server with an experienced staff.Join here u won't be dissapointed if u want some fun .

ofc me>all

enjoy our server guys  :-beep- yeah:

Logged in but for some reason, C.Errors me out of Orc spawn!

EDIT: Got out of the spawn. Still more CE

Its your fire.dll file in your system,it has a problem and get detected from your antivirus. With the new system should be fine.

1. Your website looks unfinished. Horrible design.

2. Do you have bots or that number is for offline shops?

Good Luck anyway.

1.Whats wrong with it? Anyway,are you gonna play on the site or the server?

2. Prolly offline shops count too,but forsure there are many ppl on and can be EVERYTHING.

1. Your website looks unfinished. Horrible design.

2. Do you have bots or that number is for offline shops?

Good Luck anyway.

you talk w/o any knowledge,l2inc was the best high rate server from gracia,and now he is back!!best high rate server that you can find

I don't know if anyone else notice but i would like to note that in that server there are actualy not more then 200 players online, and in website it says 900+...

About the server, not bad at all the idia with AIO is good, anyway i will not play anymore there i get {Errors} every step i take.

I've player alot Hi5 Servers with Freya client but this is actualy first in wich i get errors in each teleport/step/enchant.

I also guess that the server itself is good, but non-sense for the 10 minutes i spend in i saw that Boss Jewels are not in [shop] and probably i guess only they are for some vote items (etc... [Correct me if i'm wrong]) i advice you guys to try it yourself, some of you may like it.