[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

More details? delete your old system folder before copying to your lineage2 folder

Its the based system of Interlude, i told you i reinstall the interlude cilent...

Let me check again

Its the based system of Interlude, i told you i reinstall the interlude cilent...

Let me check again

Yes, delete your default system and copy system from patch. ( or just keep default system and copy l2.ini  and tell me if it still happens )

Yes, delete your default system and copy system from patch. ( or just keep default system and copy l2.ini  and tell me if it still happens )

Ok i am inside now! Wtf yesterday i was trying like 30 times and i got dc... Today it works!

I was with l2.ini yesterday, no normaly!

Nevermind thats for you fast reply!

Ok i am inside now! Wtf yesterday i was trying like 30 times and i got dc... Today it works!

I was with l2.ini yesterday, no normaly!

Nevermind thats for you fast reply!

I'm glad you solved the problem.

why is there even summon buffs in the npc buffer but not prophecies/cov?

So AIOs will have a purpose, also Permanent AIOs on donation are cheap, 35 euros, helps us with our dedicated server payment.

No, I will give only in exchange what is on donation page. Now haters be gone of this topic, L2Ambrosia's account.

[/quote

wtf you are nooob i am not hater but you tell me now no accept some money for 1 wepon + 10 ? nice joke