Jump to content

[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]


Recommended Posts

Posted

He replied not really, so he probably meant that he edited them and fixed some htmls, so stfu kiddo.

Well he's just a hater, haters gonna hate, what can I say about QQrofl.

Posted

Well he's just a hater, haters gonna hate, what can I say about QQrofl.

 

I am not a hater, i don't just get the fact that u tried to lie.

 

When you've just would say "That they're the same NPC's, just edited" then it would be fine lol.

Posted

I am not a hater, i don't just get the fact that u tried to lie.

 

When you've just would say "That they're the same NPC's, just edited" then it would be fine lol.

If you would have looked 1 page before and saw my post where I posted about my old topic

 

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267355.0

 

Reply #6

 

 

You mean the artwork? No, what the other guy shared from impulse it was messed up, corrupted textures + bad scripts , I reorganised stuff and fixed errors, took me a lot of time and I added more improvements/features to the GK and buffer and other NPCs which will be shown in the future.

 

Learn to read before making accusations like that.

Posted

If you would have looked 1 page before and saw my post where I posted about my old topic

 

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267355.0

 

Reply #6

 

Learn to read before making accusations like that.

 

It was messed up, because you didn't had the real L2Impulse source.

Good luck anyways.

Posted

It was messed up, because you didn't had the real L2Impulse source.

Good luck anyways.

 

I must be an idiot to pay 130 euros for some bugged sources, I just waited for them to be shared and took some html tables arrangement and that's all, nothing more.

 

Anyway, thank you for the good luck.

 

 

3 days left  :)

Posted

I must be an idiot to pay 130 euros for some bugged sources, I just waited for them to be shared and took some html tables arrangement and that's all, nothing more.

 

Anyway, thank you for the good luck.

 

 

3 days left  :)

 

Well Atilla did a good job on L2Impulse anyways, know him in Reallife thats why i was complaining that much.

Sorry for inconvidence.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
    • Κανείς ρε παιδιά ? Τόσο σπουδαίοι devs εδώ μέσα δεν βρέθηκε κανείς να έχει άποψη ? 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..