[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

Now people should start advertising also, announcing their friends :) I estimate around 500-600 players on start.

I don't see more then 200 -.-"

Just because your servers failed that doesn't mean others should fail too and you should stop stalking people's threads and also stop with that attitude.

Just saying , I know that because most of the people do not play Interlude any more and 200 + from start it's a good start , but you will never have 500-600 from start as you aproximate if you want we can make a bet about that.

Just saying , I know that because most of the people do not play Interlude any more and 200 + from start it's a good start , but you will never have 500-600 from start as you aproximate if you want we can make a bet about that.

So what? Your server didnt even have 50.

So what? Your server didnt even have 50.

Except that I put more then 1k euros that mots of you server "creators" don't have I didn't had the time of taking care of it , so that's a bad story but I had 300 players aprox , but thanks for you're words:)

Except that I put more then 1k euros that mots of you server "creators" don't have I didn't had the time of taking care of it , so that's a bad story but I had 300 players aprox , but thanks for you're words:)

I'm a word/ words? nais inglish. Anyway enough spamming

Good luck with your server, ima be there.

Logged and checked some class pvps. It reminds me balance of old lude eckokinetics. Havent seen a balance like dis for a very long time.

Cant w8 for da opening.

The staff, several players and I have all used a different class to compare the balance between them and I must say, it is spot on. No dominant profession is evident and the limited buff feature adds difficulty in choosing what to buff and for what class. Server's opening date is on Friday of this week. Hope to see you all there 8)

Not starting to be rude, but i think the NPC's are pretty a nice copy of the good old L2Impulse Network.

Not really, read more info in the old topic here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267355.0