hellbound [Private-russianl2j]L2World x20 (31-3-2013) > 18:00 gmt + 2 <

kam3ran

world and bfp files are almost the same, a bit better on bfp but is a shit anyway

sure i saw forum, after update that nothing was working there xD well on world is Nik, so he can fix everythink

Imo server would've needed lots more BETA. Now they just keep making 'fixes' which causes lots of things to become unfair to new players (even though some bugs were already known in BETA but never fixed before live ...)

Would also be nice if they could get some helpful GMs, instead of cocky ones who don't even listen to what someone has to tell to them.

seriously Ryu you are petetic just spamming and flaming sad anyway

As i told Haters go hate always.

tons of bugs, custom fixs, unfair changes. anyway they deleted the post where the guys complain about vorpal lol

the only pathetic here are you that act like the server is good

Imo server would've needed lots more BETA. Now they just keep making 'fixes' which causes lots of things to become unfair to new players (even though some bugs were already known in BETA but never fixed before live ...)

Would also be nice if they could get some helpful GMs, instead of cocky ones who don't even listen to what someone has to tell to them.

you see, someone with brain there is

i just can say you that gms/admins are doing realy great job everyday yest was 2675 ppl gg and stop qqing just play or leave nothing more.

BTW as much as you keep crying you will just bump this topic and more ppl will join to play in l2World

Elders clan rulz gg :D

i just can say you that gms/admins are doing realy great job everyday yest was 2675 ppl gg and stop qqing just play or leave nothing more.

BTW as much as you keep crying you will just bump this topic and more ppl will join to play in l2World

Elders clan rulz gg :D

Then new people should read this:

- As new player you will play on a server where GMs will not listen to you if they THINK they are right. If you open a petition it will just be closed quickly before you even get the chance to explain.

- As new player you will compete versus players who got to abuse bugs which are now 'fixed', if they're even fixed because wouldn't be first time DEV says it's fixed while it's NOT.

Have fun with that :D

The server "features" are:

-the worst configuration of an L2J server, not l2 russian off files like they say

-tones of bugs

-unfarmable LOA

-corrupt & greedy GM's

So gl guys

First of all if it was l2j wont be able to be stable on 2k + online players,

its private developed pack based on rus l2p (all rus packs are based on l2p).

Tones of bugs ? i dont think so, i wont decline that there are some issues that could not be handled over the beta test and last 4 days from the server start our developers are working non-stop to solve them. I can say that 90 % of reported issues last 4 days are fixed. For the rest of issues there is not enough time so they can be fixed and tested. I belive this will happend next days.

LOA its pretty farmable, and many of the players do not complain about it.

Corrupted in what point ? give free items ? Greedy in what ? they scam items from the players ?

Our gm team is more then dedicated to the server, they have more then 10 hours UPTIME everyday, forum and in-game they answer on hundreds of petitions and topics.

Good luck to you too!

To toroni:

Then new people should read this:

- As new player you will play on a server where GMs will not listen to you if they THINK they are right. If you open a petition it will just be closed quickly before you even get the chance to explain.

- As new player you will compete versus players who got to abuse bugs which are now 'fixed', if they're even fixed because wouldn't be first time DEV says it's fixed while it's NOT.

Im not sure you even play into our server or you just do not open the forum, there you will that GM and DEV team answer on every topic. Lets not forget that NON stop there is GM online that answer on Petitions in-game. Our dev team is working more then 15 hours every day. They leave the real life and dedicated to our players to our server.

Everyone who abuse a bug will be punished! That rule will be strictly used into L2World.

Its not possible every fix to be tested, coz we speak for LACK of time. We rush to make HOT fixes, and updates when its possible so players do not get pissed and spend their time for nothing.

To bey0nnd:

Can you show the nickname of the trader ? I belive this is fake, coz my first think was to check our databse.

ohRFr85.png

Our online speak more then posters into this topic, some people approved our work others are unhappy.

If we made everyone happy we should rethink our profession, and become magicians.

Good luck to all and best regards from L2World Team.