Looking for!!!

kazze

Question

14 answers to this question

I am looking for a good developer for a L2j Server PM for infos!!

u think that u r so special in order sm1 is gonna put his skills and time for free on you... GL with dat

u think that u r so special in order sm1 is gonna put his skills and time for free on you... GL with dat

Are you serious? Nowhere in his post did you say he was special nor did he specify what he actually wanted, it's a simple "I'm looking for a developer" thread.

Are you serious? Nowhere in his post did you say he was special nor did he specify what he actually wanted, it's a simple "I'm looking for a developer" thread.

indeed, you got my point...

Still why should sm1 help him? is he so special?

and btw Looking for a developer is far different from I need help for smth...

give a few infos here before you expect ppl to pm you like what you looking for what pack what chronicle if you pay or not etc some basic information for the devs to know if its worth to send you a pm to get in to more details and start working

I am looking for a good developer for a L2j Server PM for infos!!

indeed, you got my point...

Still why should sm1 help him? is he so special?

and btw Looking for a developer is far different from I need help for smth...

From who's asshole were you born exactly?

1) I would assume OP doesn't speak much English, in which case he probably can't say what he's thinking.

2) Nobody forced you to reply to him, he came here asking for a developer. If you're interested, send a PM. If you're not, move along.

3) There have been plenty of people coming here with offers to pay cash.

You began on an immediate tangent about how he's some sort of special asshole when he said literally nothing you accused him of being.

From who's asshole were you born exactly?

1) I would assume OP doesn't speak much English, in which case he probably can't say what he's thinking.

2) Nobody forced you to reply to him, he came here asking for a developer. If you're interested, send a PM. If you're not, move along.

3) There have been plenty of people coming here with offers to pay cash.

You began on an immediate tangent about how he's some sort of special asshole when he said literally nothing you accused him of being.

look what Wyatt says kiddo, yet another 15 year old guy who thinks that he has the best ideas and that he is going to succeed on opening a server, I dont know if you joined the forum yesterday, I dont care, but this is a common and not a legit guy who thinks that others are gonna do the shit for him, while he gets the < % donation and enjoys the admin with his rl friends...

He will never succeed on whatever and no real developer is going to work for a kid...

My point is that this is useless since in this topic you ask help from a problem and people who know or have dealed with the same problem before can answer in order to help the requestor solve his problem, not beg for a developer... If he wants free developing and if he thinks that he is so special that he is gonna succed on L2 business then he has to go learn to make alone what he wants to create or pay for it...

I writte all this stuff cause you haven't spend the time I spend on this forum and you dont know how Im thinking, maybe sometimes Im bad to others but at least I try to be realistic and clear...

I'm actualy realy sorry i've spend time to read whole topic... that was the useless thing i've done this week :D

Anyway... i will just ignore it... if you guys were smart you would do it too.

1: The owner of topic is not active.

2: The topic is useless.

3: I wish you have fun.

I'm actualy realy sorry i've spend time to read whole topic... that was the useless thing i've done this week :D

Anyway... i will just ignore it... if you guys were smart you would do it too.

1: The owner of topic is not active.

2: The topic is useless.

3: I wish you have fun.

take care mate, you dont want to rage that guy above me too