No Carrier systen

Apache

Question

Help me find a NO CARRIER system from the L2Phoenix for L2jFrozen.

About system: If the client loses the connection to the server, the character the title is changed to NO CARRIER, and it remains online. The player can reconnect to the server in the specified time.

Thx.

7 answers to this question

About system: If the client loses the connection to the server, the character the title is changed to NO CARRIER, and it remains online. The player can reconnect to the server in the specified time.

Thx.

Should be moved in correct section O.o.

Thx.

find the packet Logout.java at serverfiles, somewhere u will find player.deleteMe(), remove it and test, Idk what will happen on reconnect, feedback pls ^^

I kill process, exit (not work), reconnect. And character logout again.

I can put the code of L2jPhoenix if that helps. But they have very different methods.

Listen, when player logouts, a packet is send to the server. It can be logout or requestRestart, on both there is a line player.deleteMe(); remove it. after logout the PcInstance will be still there