How to activate windows 8?

Stone

For windows 7 there was a program http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/24901-Windows-Loader-Current-release-information

What can i do to activate windows 8?

PS:I prefer a program fast & easy but i am open in any other method also.

PS2: Is windows 8 better than windows 7? I have windows 7 but i wanna format my pc and install windows 8

dont even think to use windows 8... they sux... win 7 ultimate ftw

That was my exact opinion until I used win 8 myself. They are way better than windows 7 on everything, metro can be removed partially as you can use start8.

@Stone: If you download a cracked version of windows 8 there should be a crack inside the ISO, else, you can search on torrent sites like IPT.

If you are a filelist.ro member I can link you to my version of windows 8 with the crack included

• 2 weeks later...

That was my exact opinion until I used win 8 myself. They are way better than windows 7 on everything, metro can be removed partially as you can use start8.

@Stone: If you download a cracked version of windows 8 there should be a crack inside the ISO, else, you can search on torrent sites like IPT.

If you are a filelist.ro member I can link you to my version of windows 8 with the crack included

I had tried windows8 , gui sucks hard , yes it can be removed , but alot of libraries of .net arent supported too or need adjustments and shits.

Didnt liked them at all.

IMO, stick to w7, till they web/programs get compatible with w8.

I haven't tried windows 8 tbh, cause of the many negative reviews I saw on the web.

You can see here too, most of the guys who commented had bad experience with it : )

Windows XP / Windows 7 best Microsoft OS ever made

( Even Windows '98 are worth to use nowadays )

IMO, stick to w7, till they web/programs get compatible with w8.

I haven't tried windows 8 tbh, cause of the many negative reviews I saw on the web.

You can see here too, most of the guys who commented had bad experience with it : )

Windows XP / Windows 7 best Microsoft OS ever made

( Even Windows '98 are worth to use nowadays )

+1

ye it's kinda fail :P

anyway i had windows 8 and it's really fail for me cauz the most useful programs don't work on w8 and it's kinda fail w8 need a lot of work for now it's better to stay on windows 7 ultimate!(they are the best for me)

• 2 weeks later...