What i need for something like this?

I want to make a web site that will save some accounts...What i mean?I mean that there will be an account Login manager.When the put their account,The Username and the password will be saved to an txt file or wherever.What programs or scripits or ... i need for something like that

PS: Can i have a Cookie Saver in my website too (that saves all cookies from the pc that watch my web site?)

Regards,UnSponsored

No, you don't need a Cookie grabber. You need some html skills and the basics of PHP.

I can do it for you. Of course, for some money :).

x.djxpaul, here's my skype id. Feel free to contact me if you want to.

• 1 month later...

I create for you the script in HTML and PHP if you want.

PM me : )

its ok bro,thnx.but i will not use them..:D...But thnx for your help anyway...:D

• 1 month later...

I want to make a web site that will save some accounts...What i mean?I mean that there will be an account Login manager.When the put their account,The Username and the password will be saved to an txt file or wherever.What programs or scripits or ... i need for something like that

PS: Can i have a Cookie Saver in my website too (that saves all cookies from the pc that watch my web site?)

Regards,UnSponsored

If you wanna do logfiles.txt as they are known it can be done via PHP, but i advice you to use database as a more stable way. If its going to contain information about users.