high five [L2J]L2Dreams

xDrac

This server is nice and many time on but just not my taste . I prefer midrate h5.

@xDrac GJ on this server lasted very much time and still going . Have u thought about opening a "good old" mid rate h5 with x20-x30 rates ? probably ull have great succes . So far only servers now are corrupted and with boots many bugs and hidden donations . tales and vadr is stalone corrupted servers with  bots and  epic for hidden donations when  world files gm are stupid with worse files i did see and ofc custom craps .

I think if ull have in plan a midrate soon ull get around 3-4k People at least at start . Its a big hunger for a decent server mid rate . Atm me and many friends just dont play then to play on those servers and i think many think about it like we do . The files u got them and u probably just need a very good DDOS protection .

Anyway whatever u do GL with the server and i really like what u did with this server so far .

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New preview website on http://www.lineage2dreams.com/

The website made me want to login on yourserver.You are the designer , god bless your hands.