interlude [L2J] Interlude.PRO x1000 PvP Reborn at March 30, 17:00 GMT+2

zemaitis

I <3 this Server...ZEMAITIIIII ... Good Luck My Friend :)

p.x Why the invitation system Dont Work?? tell me please!!! Thanks You :not bad:

Problems with hosting my friend :/

Edit: Invite ON http://invite.interlude.pro

RB clan will be there?

Idk,We are not sure...Cause i'm looking features still same with Old features.Searching 1 [ Chaotic zone ] more raidboss,mass pvps,for fun etc..I'm bored /sit in giran and waiting voterewards..Anyway, I will check it.

Idk,We are not sure...Cause i'm looking features still same with Old features.Searching 1 [ Chaotic zone ] more raidboss,mass pvps,for fun etc..I'm bored /sit in giran and waiting voterewards..Anyway, I will check it.

Wel it's new server core. Lots of things changed, for example now vote reward is not massive. You take your place in the queue and then in 40secs go to vote in the website and you get the reward instantly.

Wel it's new server core. Lots of things changed, for example now vote reward is not massive. You take your place in the queue and then in 40secs go to vote in the website and you get the reward instantly.

So, what do you think about raidboss and raidboss areas? I hope Chaotic Zone a cool idea,cause it's 1 Interlude project.

I mean Interlude Community want Unique Featuress/More Raidboss etc for more mass pvps...I think better raidboss drop Epic jevels with 8 or 12 hour resspawn time.Solo players can get it from vote reward. 

also u should remove ls safe zone. new ppl w/o clan can farm w/o any problem ( the most of clans are not pking newbies-or i hope so) . then if sb has a clan, he must fight to get ls..that's my opinion