hellbound [L2Jr]L2Worldwar New Hope & Massacre

Luffy®

you said alone PVP server

did you logged or you just spamming to take post?

really mobs drops like 200 gk and they die in 1 min

elegia armor need 25k gk weap too

also elegia isnt the last gear

but there is more

WTF

allready taken care off it was a wrong spawn of monsters in crystal caver now they are correct i got some internet problem and i wasnt able to check them after your reports but now they are ok i'm making full checkup on monsters to see if everything is fine

you said alone PVP server

did you logged or you just spamming to take post?

really mobs drops like 200 gk and they die in 1 min

elegia armor need 25k gk weap too

also elegia isnt the last gear

but there is more

WTF

I know the server and server features i just see a lot of ppl cry for nothing it was misunderstanding i just think you are one of those cryiers..so,sry for this!

this server will survive max 1 week. just logged and i was fighting 3~4 minutes with 1 mob in hellbound, almost got killed with zealot on (tyrant class) and i got 16 gold knights drop. the drop varries, but still, the server concept is fked up completly.. no brain in this project, takes ages to get gear... also, the population is very low, 24 on when i logged (10 minutes ago).

tottally a waste of time for me, really :/

I know the server and server features i just see a lot of ppl cry for nothing it was misunderstanding i just think you are one of those cryiers..so,sry for this!

im from those cryers?

bitch please

you logged or you talk cause he is your friend

log and then start talking

if you didn't logged just stfu

this server will survive max 1 week. just logged and i was fighting 3~4 minutes with 1 mob in hellbound, almost got killed with zealot on (tyrant class) and i got 16 gold knights drop. the drop varries, but still, the server concept is fked up completly.. no brain in this project, takes ages to get gear... also, the population is very low, 24 on when i logged (10 minutes ago).

tottally a waste of time for me, really :/

FIRST LEARN TO READ then give a comment First of all there ware around 50 online before those 10 min you speak about secound you log in you go to advanced zone and say you kill one mob for 2=3 min ... and to say that there is no brain to this project is ofensive why dont you first spend few hours then give your comment there are lots of ways to get gear how come other players allready get from the first customs but you can't cuz you die ... fack'n joke only fame my post! You bro are robot you know know how to kill monsters well THERE IS NOT ONLY FARMING in the server there is Flag zone with reward lots of events mini events with Single batles and party battles all give rewards with witch you can get items

im from those cryers?

bitch please

you logged or you talk cause he is your friend

log and then start talking

if you didn't logged just stfu

I answer you allready start read the information one server give you then leave your comments about that's not right and that's not right and i can't kill one mob cuz i is to OP ... QQ i'm leaveing QQQQQQQQ

I answer you allready start read the information one server give you then leave your comments about that's not right and that's not right and i can't kill one mob cuz i is to OP ... QQ i'm leaveing QQQQQQQQ

i farmed like 1 hour

with sws and db

i was using sos hex and dont remember the skill of db that low the pdef

and i was hitting for 10k the mobs

still i did like 20 sec to kill the 1

also why you cant understand that atm is farm server

Test every single mob and reworked all zones give it a try now

if you find any bugged monster or thinking is not right leave me a report true bug report npc located in giran

i tested them at morning you changed anything?

if not boost or the drops or make them die easier

i tested them at morning you changed anything?

if not boost or the drops or make them die easier

i farmed like 1 hour

with sws and db

i was using sos hex and dont remember the skill of db that low the pdef

and i was hitting for 10k the mobs

still i did like 20 sec to kill the 1

also why you cant understand that atm is farm server

No problem about that one zone change is easy to do as long you report corectly and don't flame in matter of hours i can reworking to improve the game play the new changes are posted in our forum but i will post them here too main topic edited with corect zone names

Custom Zones:

Level Up Zone (Super NEWBIE Zone) ADD more Monsters

That is the zone where you are spawned when first log in in the server with new character here you can buff buy consumables for start and level up your character up to 85 lvl. You can come back latter here from global gatekeeper and level up your subs.

Drop is only Adena from all monsters.

Crystal Cavern (NEWBIE Zone) Lowered 20% Stats (hp/def/attack)

That is zone where you can farm with basic gear S Grade. You can come to the zone from the global gatekeeper.

Here you don't get Exp only SP and Drop.

Drop: Adena, Life Stone, Elemental Stones, Gold Knights

Hellbound (MEDIUM Zone) Lowered 22% Stats (hp/def/attack) Add new monsters and drop data

That is zone where you can farm with basic gear S Grade. You can come to the zone from the global gatekeeper.

Here you don't get Exp only SP and Drop.

Drop: Adena, Life Stone, Elemental Stones, Gold Knights, Gold Bars

Chromatic Highlands (ADVANCED Zone)  Lowered Stats with 27% (fixed some dropdata)

That is zone where you can farm with s80 + gear. You can come to the zone from the global gatekeeper.

Here you don't get Exp only Sp and Drop/Spoil.

Drop: Gold Bars, Life Stone, Elemental Parts for Crystals, Gold Knights, Enchant Weapon & Armor

Spoil: Gold Knights, Gemstone S, Ancient Adena

Pagan Temple (HARDCORE Zone)

That is zone where you need party to farm. You can come to the zone from the global gatekeeper.

Here you don't get Exp only Sp and Drop/Spoil.

Drop: Gold Bars, Adena, Life Stone, Elite Recon Badge, 3D Gear Parts, Blessed Weapon & Armor

Spoil: Ancient Adena, Gemstone S, Crystal Stones