interlude [L2J] L2trigger x55 Interlude - "MOVING CLANS" event running

L2trigger

U did a mistake in your video ^^ like i told in other reply and u still didn`t edited it

FOG is pt zone, not 75+, u need tank bishop and others to kill a moob

EF is solo zone, but it`s not so easy to kill a moob.

This one is better ^^ hope you like it. ( I know DSGaming clan, will have spamers here who will tell it`s bad and other stuff, but thats the life...they dont like competition ^^)

L2 Trigger Promo

Best regards, nation.

Hmm, did i mention something like fog is solo zone ? i just mentioned fog is 75+, how many edits will u make to take my ideas into ur videos, ur video is cool, but i dont like fact u copied things. HOpefully a better video with original ideas will win;]

and btw, stop bashing my video here;]

Hmm, did i mention something like fog is solo zone ? i just mentioned fog is 75+, how many edits will u make to take my ideas into ur videos, ur video is cool, but i dont like fact u copied things. HOpefully a better video with original ideas will win;]

and btw, stop bashing my video here;]

i dont need to tell u...that you are a stupid kid..stop yelling "SOLE MY IDEEA, SOLE MY IDEEA, SOLE MY IDEEA" no, i didnt, in almost every promo video you will see the zones.

i explaned you 5 times, u are just a kid, u can`t understand...so i dont even bother to write again.

Private files, not crappy L2j public and backdoored L2off - just check it = ?  want say me you make the server no copy ncsoft ? l2j server copy lineage .... you have ppls  but 27/4 a.....