[HELP]change the location of it.[HELP]

guina

Question

5 answers to this question

Its client sided, the text is located in the systring in your system, but the location is hardcoded in the client

? ... What ? ...

ExShowScreenMessage creates such invisible lines. Possible locations (for IL) are following :

DUMMY,
TOP_LEFT,
TOP_CENTER,
TOP_RIGHT,
MIDDLE_LEFT,
MIDDLE_CENTER,
MIDDLE_RIGHT,
BOTTOM_CENTER,
BOTTOM_RIGHT

For a total of 0 to 8 = 9 possibilities.

The position parameter is the 3rd for IL chronicle, verify it's still the 3rd postIL.

? ... What ? ...

ExShowScreenMessage creates such invisible lines. Possible locations (for IL) are following :

DUMMY,
TOP_LEFT,
TOP_CENTER,
TOP_RIGHT,
MIDDLE_LEFT,
MIDDLE_CENTER,
MIDDLE_RIGHT,
BOTTOM_CENTER,
BOTTOM_RIGHT

For a total of 0 to 8 = 9 possibilities.

The position parameter is the 3rd for IL chronicle, verify it's still the 3rd postIL.

He didnt made it clear if that is a ExShowScreenMsg, for example I tried to mod Nevit's Blessing, its special PACKET not screenmsg packet and you cant move it.

He doesn't need to say it's ExShowScreenMessage, it's the only packet which looks like that. Nevit got a particular window, PCCafe aswell. The invisible boring line is also a particularity of that packet.

There is no "clientcoded" timer so far, what looks the most as a "client" timer is the TvT Event with images, going from 9 to 0 - and still you can only call images :P.

^-^

He doesn't need to say it's ExShowScreenMessage, it's the only packet which looks like that. Nevit got a particular window, PCCafe aswell. The invisible boring line is also a particularity of that packet.

There is no "clientcoded" timer so far, what looks the most as a "client" timer is the TvT Event with images, going from 9 to 0 - and still you can only call images :P.

^-^

when i saw it, i thouth it was a dump idea to send a screen msg packet every 1 sec just for a timer, so I considered it as a diffrent excisting packet but moded.

Recently I was working the nevits packet to make it Ping informer and I had to work with client and nevit packets in order to make it, still it was a boring thing and I quited :P