Hello FG.

I Have a Problem....

When i compile Without Error.

i go to.

C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build

and i cant find the .RAR File.

can someone tell me WTF Happening ? :@

P.S Is not my first time to compile

i have do it up to 10-15 times and first time i have this problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buildfile: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build.xml

clean:

[delete] Deleting directory C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build

checkRequirements:

[echo] Verification of your JDK version.

version:

[echo] Dc gameserver revision: 65M

init:

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\classes

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver

compile:

[javac] Compiling 1304 source files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\classes

jar:

[jar] Building jar: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\l2jserver.jar

[copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login\libs

[copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver\libs

dist:

[copy] Copying 4 files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login\libs

[copy] Copying 10 files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver\libs

[copy] Copying 7 files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login

[copy] Copying 3 files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver\log

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login\log

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver\config

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login\config

[copy] Copying 9 files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver\config

[copy] Copying 4 files to C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\login\config

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\USER\workspace\Dc_gameserver\build\dist\gameserver\data

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 27 seconds

7 answers to this question

ti na s pw pare to dist  ekei kanei compile :O

k egw asxetos apo eclipse eimai opws vlepeis xd

vasika tora checkara kai me allo pack na kanw compile (L2JFrozen)

kai egine mia xara to Rar :D mallon to L2JDC Project exei prob.

pio rar exis stisi eclipse katebases kai ebales to core kai database sto workscpase copy paste meso eclipse an to estise na kanis doulia an thelis help an kai iparxou pola kala guide sto dev section grekk kai to agliko des an den kseris

pio rar exis stisi eclipse katebases kai ebales to core kai database sto workscpase copy paste meso eclipse an to estise na kanis doulia an thelis help an kai iparxou pola kala guide sto dev section grekk kai to agliko des an den kseris

li8ike.

requested to lock