Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Undertaker is THE PHENOM! THE BIGGEST WWE SUPERSTAR! When he reitre all directors, wrestlers must surround the ring and wish him good luck and respect for what he did for the company! No. 1 in WWE ever! <3 him and I love the way when he back. At 1st crowd shout cheers and are happy and when he come on the ramp and way to the ring all arena stay silence. EPIC!

Undertaker is THE PHENOM! THE BIGGEST WWE SUPERSTAR! When he reitre all directors, wrestlers must surround the ring and wish him good luck and respect for what he did for the company! No. 1 in WWE ever! <3 him and I love the way when he back. At 1st they happy and when he come on the ramp and way to the ring all arena stay silence. EPIC!

I know , long time back when i was a child he was one of my favorite!! O0

Anyway now RAW will be in Chicago, ILLINOIS! CM PUNK's hometown who left(?) company. Something can happen there ... :)

Edited by Brzoza

Anyway now RAW will be in Chicago, ILLINOIS! CM PUNK's hometown who left(?) company. Something can happen there ... :)

no cm punk = no go to sleep = no fun

no cm punk = no go to sleep = no fun

D Bryan is here. Everyone love him and in Chicago can be warm warm :) I wish Punk return but I dont see any feud for him atm and fight for WM ... Maybe CM Punk vs HHH but it's more for D Bryan vs HHH. Also Punk is mad that sh1t like The Rock steal Main Event spotlight at WM. And another day at RAW he didnt arrive because 'injuried' :D I hope we wont see this fag again. Also WWE made mistake to unify whc and wwe. For WHC could fight Roman Reigns after face turn and for WWE Cena/Bryan/Ziggler/Bray. WWE should add Cruiserweight championship for Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Los Matadores etc.

Also I wish Cesaro start fight for WWE title. He is one of the best at the moment or at least he could win Tag Team Championship.

@Edit: or now im thinking will be match D Bryan (any face) (any face) (any face) (CM PUNK as return) vs WWE AUTHORITY HHH, Kane, (any heel) (any heel) (any heel)

Edited by Brzoza

D Bryan , Cena ,  Sheamus , ryback , cm punk vs hhh , kane , the shield 

Just imagine it!!!

D Bryan , Cena ,  Sheamus , ryback , cm punk vs hhh , kane , the shield 

Just imagine it!!!

lol

Ryback+sheamus= sh1ts ... :)

I rather see The Shield vs The Wyatt family at WM XXX and face turn ROMAN REIGNS!

Anyway tonight RAW in Chicago Illinois - rumor says CM Punk return to start programe with HHH with battle at WM :) Can't w8 since Chicago have the best WWE CROWD. You'll see whole arena chanting CM PUNK like they did in Money in the bank PPV.

Also Undertaker/Lesnar will be here and WYATT vs The Shield.

I was sure that wyatts were going to beat the shield at EC, but for sure the shield's going to beat them on WM, it's a big event and it's a good oportunity for the wwe to let them unbeaten at WM as a team.

Awesome RAW in CHICAGO ILLINOIS!

shield could win that but... 2 vs 3 its hard

*D. bryan  fucked them all (again)