[GUIDE] ALL about augment

good work, but u can post a list of augments chance?

a detail, why the skill vampiric the power is 88, but other power is 110(except mass skills)?

M... right it better i cant understand your question very well:

I try to answer u ..

U know that all skills from agument are lvl 10 ( but they still hit the same that the regular skill)

Some skills hit more some other less even in agument that happend, for example the mass aura flare hits 10 time less than a shadow flare lvl 10 (and 2 times slower than the normal aura flash)

May be koreans set up the agument of vampiric to hit less?

sorry by my english is bad, but continuing to doubt....

The power this skill is 88 (Active: Absorbs HP), but other skill simple as Aura flare, Shadow Flare, Hurricane, Hidro Blast the power is equals (110), Why decrease power of the vampiric claw? why only absorbs hp?

sorry by my english is bad, but continuing to doubt....

The power this skill is 88 (Active: Absorbs HP), but other skill simple as Aura flare, Shadow Flare, Hurricane, Hidro Blast the power is equals (110), Why decrease power of the vampiric claw? why only absorbs hp?

It was on an S grade weapon? may be u did it on an a grade weapon and u get lvl 7 agument skill and that is why it hit less

now i understand u and i dont see the seense for that u say, it should have the same power as the real vampiric.

Where did u read that?