[GUIDE] ALL about augment

i have another question.. one guy from me server get active skill: that augment p def (19 min) like shield, but he dont wanna say if stack with normal shield buff(pp) and greater shield.. some one get this skill= and can tell me?

i have another question.. one guy from me server get active skill: that augment p def (19 min) like shield, but he dont wanna say if stack with normal shield buff(pp) and greater shield.. some one get this skill= and can tell me?

Nope the normal shield disappear and the greater shield stays (if u dont belive me i show u whit images):

shot00120uv9.jpg

Normal Buffs (i have shield lvl 3)

width=640 height=480http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3889/shot00122tz1.jpg[/img]

Whit shield lvl 10 (u can see shield lvl 3 has dissapear and greater shield remain in buff bar)

=) >>>>>>> i have all agument in server <<<<<<<

Keep asking i like to answer xD

so with high i'll not get + con etc, only with medium, and can i get skill with medium also??

Yes u can has a fact i get my prominence lvl 10 active just whit medium grade stones but the % of geting active is less than whit hige grade stone

nC Guide dude..

In l2 Athebaldt i got Wild Magic Passive,Wild Magic Active Lv10,Solar Flare Power 110 to mine Spectar Master(SilVeStr0)..

I haven't catch bouilder yet.i m trying to catch it..Also i need Might Lv10 to mine Ghost Sentinel(Unlimited).I have spend more than 1k stars and more than one month to catch them.

P.S:Stars = Items needed to Buy items from Special Trader (Boss Jewels,Life Stones,Blessed Scrolls,Costum Weaps....)

SilVeStr0 :D