GeneralKenody

Coyote looked pretty average, tho instead of giving him like 19 yo (as he was at the time he shown me some pics of him) he looked like 25 or so. GrisoM looks like he's on meth(in an awesome way), Interpid was this classic european hipster with tight pants. And fakoykas(Versus) like a fucking kid, but that's all i remember. Seriously tho, these new kids around the block look like late puberty. You guys should see how the french lurker on our forum looks like XD

Coyote looked pretty average, tho instead of giving him like 19 yo (as he was at the time he shown me some pics of him) he looked like 25 or so. GrisoM looks like he's on meth(in an awesome way), Interpid was this classic european hipster with tight pants. And fakoykas(Versus) like a -beep-ing kid, but that's all i remember. Seriously tho, these new kids around the block look like late puberty. You guys should see how the french lurker on our forum looks like XD

didnt read lol

seketh hater, cause when he asked to join legendary members

we asked him to sent us a foto

he sent us a foto and he didnt meet the requirements for our handsome group

raule can confirm, 100% true story.

:good sir:

seketh hater, cause when he asked to join legendary members

we asked him to sent us a foto

he sent us a foto and he didnt meet the requirements for our handsome group

raule can confirm, 100% true story.

I was a legendary member before it was cool. And with edit privs, and some mod privs.