Frenzy 1hr

Hello.

Today I would like to share with you with one little secret. I kniow how to make 1H frenzy (yes yes 1h frenzy) on full buff. It means that you can on your own kill all Raid Bosses. Lest begine:

You need Destroyer (32 lvl or above)and buffer oh and of course someone with nobless. You buff your destoyer, give vampiric rage, nobless, dances etc.

You start hitting your destroyer until its HP points are 30%. Then you press frenzy. Then you hit town guard and wait until he kills you. When you are lying on the ground you wait 1 minute until frenzy is over and then press to village button. After you respawn in the town you have 1h buffs including frenzy. (COPY and Paste from website) I gave a try on my server but it didnt work maybe someone of you on your server it might work.

it dosnt work on any of the servers i play...

i w8 more than 1 minute

is any special guard at all?

i need to be destroyer? cos all chars of mine are titans  :-\

Hello.

Today I would like to share with you with one little secret. I kniow how to make 1H frenzy (yes yes 1h frenzy) on full buff. It means that you can on your own kill all Raid Bosses. Lest begine:

You need Destroyer (32 lvl or above)and buffer oh and of course someone with nobless. You buff your destoyer, give vampiric rage, nobless, dances etc.

You start hitting your destroyer until its HP points are 30%. Then you press frenzy. Then you hit town guard and wait until he kills you. When you are lying on the ground you wait 1 minute until frenzy is over and then press to village button. After you respawn in the town you have 1h buffs including frenzy. (COPY and Paste from website) I gave a try on my server but it didnt work maybe someone of you on your server it might work.

lols

u didnt say any thing about buffing ur slef nobless .

and u can not buff ur slef vampiric type buffs/dances and die and then get nobless and use it again , it might be good :)