The Red Ring Of Death

Fetfas

The Red Ring Of Death suddenly appeared one day in my Xbox 360 i tried many ways to fix it and then i read that it needs new Driver...I would like to hear you opinion about this issue and any site to buy Benq Driver because i can't find some site that it sells this model: Philips&BenQ 2007 model. If anyone can help i will appreciate it.Thanks

The Red Ring Of Death suddenly appeared one day in my Xbox 360 i tried many ways to fix it and then i read that it needs new Driver...I would like to hear you opinion about this issue and any site to buy Benq Driver because i can't find some site that it sells this model: Philips&BenQ 2007 model. If anyone can help i will appreciate it.Thanks

yeah you need a new drive,search in ebay to find a new one "xbox 360 drive" you can even buy moded ones to play downloaded games ;)

• 3 weeks later...

yeah you need a new drive,search in ebay to find a new one "xbox 360 drive" you can even buy moded ones to play downloaded games ;)

I would say this is probably the easiest and cheapest way to go. I think this is your best option :)