Which country has the best army at your opinion?

DJTIESTO

Which coundry have better Army?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which coundry have better Army?

• GREECE
    • TURKEY

TURKEY

just count their real Generals (is kinda 1 general every 100.000 active soldiers, i dont remember well the number)

greece got only 1 real general the others are just ''named''

TURKEY

just count their real Generals (is kinda 1 general every 100.000 active soldiers, i dont remember well the number)

greece got only 1 real general the others are just ''named''

We dont have even one.

Turkey. they have very strong army, greek army was strong before more years, but now, from this stupid kids , degradations,every year goes to black hole, who can present in mind, Romeo can go to army and be strong? or something else for example from this forum? no one, only keyboard heroes. and this kids is futures of greece way

Turkey. they have very strong army, greek army was strong before more years, but now, from this stupid kids , degradations,every year goes to black hole, who can present in mind, Romeo can go to army and be strong? or something else for example from this forum? no one, only keyboard heroes. and this kids is futures of greece way

But rodeo is from Turkey