Which country has the best army at your opinion?

DJTIESTO

Which coundry have better Army?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which coundry have better Army?

• GREECE
    • TURKEY

once apon a time this was 300 vs 1000+ (that 1000 to be realistic)

so even a country has more population doesn't mean is better

israel has 9 million people but dancing all countries in arabia wtf?

no one can do them a shit

This has nothing to do with what is going on today.Only thing it matters is who owns the best/most weapons for attack and defense.

Keep in mind that 1 bomb can make a whole country dissappear.

This has nothing to do with what is going on today.Only thing it matters is who owns the best/most weapons for attack and defense.

Keep in mind that 1 bomb can make a whole country dissappear.

Wake up, it's not the cold war times where there was few satellites with lol technology. Now even before such rocket is launched "they" already know it and "they" can just bring it down - if not from the space (eg laser) then from the ground (anti-missile shit is anywhere but you simply can see it).

By saying "they" I talk about the current superpowers ofc.

Wake up, it's not the cold war times where there was few satellites with lol technology. Now even before such rocket is launched "they" already know it and "they" can just bring it down - if not from the space (eg laser) then from the ground (anti-missile shit is anywhere but you simply can see it).

By saying "they" I talk about the current superpowers ofc.

I agree with that but, do you see any superpower-country in this poll? Also, they will definitely find a way to 'bypass' those radars (if they haven't found one already) if they want to hit a country so badly.

I'm  not talking about radar, more than something like a camera. If they can even take a photo of the face from the space ;) then there's no problem to use some hardcore stuff to detect high radiation even right after launch, all from the orbita. And the radiation of that kind cannot be covered by anything than a shitload of lead which itself would make the rocket unstartable.

Atleast it's all what we CAN know for now. Even if there's some higher technology than this then it's not in the hands of people who have a buisness to use it. Well, what buisness would be in using an a-bomb and killing shitloads of citizens (manpower)?

None.