West and east DIAMOND accounts

Vazelos

SCAMMER DONT BUY YOU TOOK ME 280 EURO PAYPAL

im scammer? lol nah u are wrong here im new here but still can't understand why this forum have still Low IQ Members like you im from HackForums + Annonymous Forums Like Cheating etc, and who are u and call me scammer? i can post some screan shots in public with your face :')

Edited: but im not shity guy. i dont wanna have haters here i just came to make some shares

cheers.

OMG OMG VAZELOS SCAMMED ME BAN HIM

i dont think this "Vazelos" are scammer but you are in a black list with all of your scams :')

i have many chat logs how u scam ppl playing poker and much more, but i dont wanna post these proofs here.

you still smoking marujuana? :')

Edited: really sory vazelos for offtopics but im always friendly :)

i bet everyone who posted shitty things about these accounts are not above silver rank. still they try to negotiate these accounts for 5-10$ whilst IF they ever try to sell such an account or probably theirs,(if they eventually reach this level) they d sell it for 3ple the price Vazelos offers them.

of course their account if they reach such level it d be considered as something special.

i bet everyone who posted shitty things about these accounts are not above silver rank. still they try to negotiate these accounts for 5-10$ whilst IF they ever try to sell such an account or probably theirs,(if they eventually reach this level) they d sell it for 3ple the price Vazelos offers them.

of course their account if they reach such level it d be considered as something special.

yeah i can understand you.

:y u no?:

you are a 10yo kid and you like to play the "PRO" to members but for me u are a low and wannabe kid  8)

i leaving from this topic i won't make spam.

@Vazelos Trusted Guy + Sorry