[Share] Custom Tattoos - CT1.5

you test the tattos ? working in your server ?  what server you have what pack you use and is you use hellbound cliend and l2jumbrella pack shar here your's itemname-e.dat .....

what server you have gracia, hellbound? and what pack you use l2jumbrella, l2jemu , l2jfree??? tell me and if you use hellbound l2jumbrella upload your itemname-e.dat  and write here the link to download it ...

what server you have gracia, hellbound? and what pack you use l2jumbrella, l2jemu ,  l2jfree??? tell me and if you use hellbound l2jumbrella upload your itemname-e.dat  and write here the link to download it ...

I have tested them on CT2 L2jfree pack.But I have no longer the itemname-e.dat cause I tested them 2 months ago, and before 2 weeks I formated my PC..

lol..... if i give you my itemname-e.dat and you can try to put in this lines because i put this lines in the itemname-e.dat and nothing hapened..... again say's NoNameItem......

lol..... if i give you my itemname-e.dat and you can try to put in this lines because i put this lines in the itemname-e.dat and nothing hapened..... again say's NoNameItem......

What pack do you use??And what client?

I said it in the 4th post befor end....I use L2jumbrella Hellbound client and if you want i can give you my itemname-e.dat....

If you had CT2 server I would help you cause I can find the itemname-e.bat, but you have Hellbount.I will PM you.

look this share did and other guy in the past and that share with vendor tattous said that it is for CT2 and in this share says that is for Hellbound....Because of that maybe some lines is wrong.... if you can i give you my itemname-e.dat and the lines and if you can try to put in the file...but if you have rdy itemname-e.dat share it and write here the link... but we can try sth else ... the itemname-e.dat from CT2 doesn't mutch with the CT1.5?? maybe i out in my system one from CT2... i don't know what does.. because i put the lins in the file and still say NoNameItem....

I have the armordat.grp But  FOR ITEMS NAME WANT THE ITEMSNAME.GRP AND YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING AND SIMPLE POSTING TO COLLECT POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey stupid ! I am TheRuleZzZ ! I shared the tattoos so stfu ! I don't need any post ! You have problem with your system anyway .....

• 1 month later...