[moded L2J - H5] L2Silver 25x- return of the silverians

Mr Tanka

Try www.l2silver.com opens on friday until i will be rdy for you , it deserves it.

Anyway for those who want a nice server join www.l2silver.com . The server is good

i suggest you all to go to www.l2silver.com redsky respected person after i had a big conversation with him, at this time silver can be the only server you can stay and play safe as your home

who said home is safe place? at gta mabye

server on?

1400 at start and ~900++ atm i cant say he failed...

Strange thing is that its so many pro's here in forum, why dont u open an epic server insted of qq about every server that start?!

Yes server is on

1400 at start and ~900++ atm i cant say he failed...

Strange thing is that its so many pro's here in forum, why dont u open an epic server insted of qq about every server that start?!

Yes server is on

900 ppl is not good but is a start

i am a gamer not a developer thats why i dont open a server

Like most smart people say:

[Give him a finger and he will bite your hand]

[01:12:42] Red Sky: You think you are pro?
[01:13:04] Red Sky: You are coming with useless tweaks that were already made and you don't even ask me what cause the problem?
[01:13:35] Red Sky: I really don't care about your opinion showing off how much superior you are by saying to disable items.log
[01:14:18] Red Sky: Anyway i hope you good luck, but don't make me do a post on MXC to show you how dumb are your affirmations cuz it seems you can't talk normal

I'm trying to give him advice for all things he need to do to fix server lag... but he thinks that i'm going to fix [CPU usage wich is normal on 30%..]

Dude, i don't care what you will post or no on MxC, i don't care what people think... i just wanna let you know that with your actions you will never get help ...

PS:

I'm not going to post anything anymore for that server... i hope you all get for what kind of person i'm talking about...

I will start by stating that i am not any kind of java scripter l2j developer.

I am just a guy with an internet connection that have a hobby wich involves other ppl and together they can create a community.

But, i am also a result orientated type of person and in my every-day living, my job is to solve problems.

If i have a problem with my PC, i google it or skype someone that can fix it.

And what does this say about me as a community builder?

Not much ain't?

You dont need to be a mechanic to have a succesfull repair shop.

A stong structure dosent have to be build by someone that is an ace in that field.

But it needs a person can gather around him persons that are good in that field ;)

My goal was to give rebirth to a community i loved and i was part of and i did it.

Now, my goal changed and it became to take care of the community and i will do it.

I do not care what issues will come along.

If i get the site ddosed, i get a protection for it.

Now when i see the machine dosent handle (and i got consultance from a person that is beyond a tiny gaming server when it comes to machine fiability) so well the needs generated by the number of members, i will upgrade to a more powerfull one.

If it will be needed, we even toked in consideration the possibility of getting 2 machines in the same rack and split GS+LS from DB.

As far as you can treat any problem like a chalange to find the optimal solution, this issues are not more than small stones in a boot.

@Silv3rMoon about the skype conversation ...

You keep on something that was either made already or that i got insurances that dosent have to do with it.

And at the same time deny the arguments that i bring and not because i figured it out but because something that do this as his job figured it out.

I think i will just go to sleep before i span :D because it was a hard day today. Great but hard. After the euphoria of the flawless opening to the nightmare of machine failing aint easy to handle (not to mention 3-4h of sleep/day in the last week).

Thank you all for reading this and Silv3rMoon srry for that dude but it happens when under pressure.

Anyway after the last RR there was not any problem at all.

I will start by stating that i am not any kind of java scripter l2j developer.

I am just a guy with an internet connection that have a hobby wich involves other ppl and together they can create a community.

But, i am also a result orientated type of person and in my every-day living, my job is to solve problems.

If i have a problem with my PC, i google it or skype someone that can fix it.

And what does this say about me as a community builder?

Not much ain't?

You dont need to be a mechanic to have a succesfull repair shop.

A stong structure dosent have to be build by someone that is an ace in that field.

But it needs a person can gather around him persons that are good in that field ;)

My goal was to give rebirth to a community i loved and i was part of and i did it.

Now, my goal changed and it became to take care of the community and i will do it.

I do not care what issues will come along.

If i get the site ddosed, i get a protection for it.

Now when i see the machine dosent handle (and i got consultance from a person that is beyond a tiny gaming server when it comes to machine fiability) so well the needs generated by the number of members, i will upgrade to a more powerfull one.

If it will be needed, we even toked in consideration the possibility of getting 2 machines in the same rack and split GS+LS from DB.

As far as you can treat any problem like a chalange to find the optimal solution, this issues are not more than small stones in a boot.

@Silv3rMoon about the skype conversation ...

You keep on something that was either made already or that i got insurances that dosent have to do with it.

And at the same time deny the arguments that i bring and not because i figured it out but because something that do this as his job figured it out.

I think i will just go to sleep before i span :D because it was a hard day today. Great but hard. After the euphoria of the flawless opening to the nightmare of machine failing aint easy to handle (not to mention 3-4h of sleep/day in the last week).

Thank you all for reading this and Silv3rMoon srry for that dude but it happens when under pressure.

Anyway after the last RR there was not any problem at all.

Ok i will broke my last post [i will post smth more]

To be sure that we are clear, i advice you to talk with someone with knowlage about Mashines etc...

Like i say CPU usage can be up to 100% without problem infact it must be on 100% like i already say for like an 1 min to make lag and disconnects...

Database problems can be only from MySQL server... every packet that is send to database passed trough the processors and MySQL if processors are on 30% that mean that they are not hard pressure and they can do these work... but mistake is in MySQL config...

This is 1 argument.

Also, lag can be from net/L2J Server/CPU and Person side...

If all server gets lag... that means that the problem is one of that side...

So

Net - Checked.

CPU - 30% Normal.

Server config... left...

Anyway, do watever you want... i still don't know why i'm trying to give you an advice...

Even 1 buffer can ruin whole server... remember this dude...

Even 1 buffer can ruin whole server... remember this dude...

Been there and i am aware of it. The reason why there are not active schemes yet.

What will be needed to be optimized will be.

Starting with reviewing all the configs, mysql configs, GS configs and machine configs. But i still want a stronger beast. Just in case :D

Been there and i am aware of it. The reason why there are not active schemes yet.

What will be needed to be optimized will be.

Starting with reviewing all the configs, mysql configs, GS configs and machine configs. But i still want a stronger beast. Just in case :D

In case you need buffer signal me... i'm holding the largest collection of buffers @net

maybe you need to be gm or stmg else w/e is not my job but keep trying...

I'm not even playing that server... and i will never spend my time as being a GM lol... its lame job :D

But nice try to troll me...

I don't give a sh1t if i'm going to have weapon +65535 in any kind of server... its just pixels...