enchant exploit?

• 2 weeks later...

did u try warehouse enchant ? in some servers still works (l2 core) xD <---

That server let you hack or cheat what ever u want

but in almost server you cannot do like that

if you do that you get a bann

The hits he/she made maybe were to check how strong he/she was after enchanting.

Btw i want to ask if this "guy" was on your server enchanting then where did you get the pics of him doing it? If he was your friend then just ask him how he did it. If he posted these screenshots on forum then he was 99% Lucky becuase if he was using exploit he wouldnt risk making screenshots.

There are no lucky enchanters eccept there might be a time when you enchanted +++ but that will last only once (Past experience), there are always methods for enchanting!!! = I always had extremely bad luck in all servers i played in enchanting, i just used to leave it. Until a friend said buy alot enchants Blessed + Normal. Use blessed from +0 to +10 if fails do it again and again (Note: Enchanting takes time and lots of Enchants)If you got it to +10 on blessed then use normal to +15 (I did that like 15times and only failed 1 time) from +15 to +++ was impossible for me on DN Arena Test server but people had +20 and etc. So now im guessing, they made alot of +15 weaps and then took their luck at getting atleast one to +16. From there they may be new methods. Hope this helps

search @ youtube to see enchant program :) and that guy in photo is DONATOR / GM.He isn't a Hero and he has nobless gate pass for how many enchants ? oO and crap a Blessed weapon enchant at oly manager is to much.With Hero status you can't take 2 blessed EWS.Or maybe on my srv you can't oO as far as i saw a BEWS is 300k NGP smthg like that

• 3 weeks later...