interlude [Interlude] L2 Pure - Full PvP Server

CaZaNoVa

Enchant Rate Normal Scrolls = 80%

Enchant Rate Crystal Scrolls = 95%

Enchant Rate Blessed Scrolls = 99%

Jesus Christs! why now is FASHION this....

unbalanced all game!

Hmm well you think that without donates a server can be alive?only if you are a millionare so i cant do without donates well if you dont want dont play or anyone else who dont like i dont push you to play to my server i dont care if you dont

Enchant Rate Normal Scrolls = 80%

Enchant Rate Crystal Scrolls = 95%

Enchant Rate Blessed Scrolls = 99%

Jesus Christs! why now is FASHION this....

unbalanced all game!

Well why not?The server is pvp and crystal + blessed scrolls are not sellable for adena:S

1st. Dont Double Post.

2nd. Server Lags. It Has 10+ People  And It Lags.

3rd. Many Things Need To Be Fixed..

That's My Opinion....

Always Friendly ,

Stefoulis15 :o

crap server doesnt even woth looking at it...

donators kills every server, u didnt learned yet?

corruption, unbalanced gameplay, bored players, low population, not friendly community and not fun...bye and i hope ur server dies soon as all servers that tries to make money using this game

I dont have lag at all sorry...You lag. Even the host kind of sucks it can still hold at least 10 players.

About the retaded post above me..You guy can just get the fuck out. You probablly got raped by the actual players and now youre whinning :). About the corruption...There is none I can asure you, about the unbalance...Im doing mybest to get it as perfect as posible and I think Im doing great(others think so too so...)

KKoyuki well Vago has made very nice work and every thing is balanced why all noobs think that normal player will have 5k patk and donators will have 500k?we have balanced it

You keep not reading what we say...WE WILL BUY A FUCKING DEDICATED AS SOON AS POSIBLE! And by the way. Im online most of the time and I never lagged. End of story :)

Well , The Fact That ONLY Donators Can Buy Titanium Armors Is Annoying...

I Guess That Titanium Armors Will Be Better Than Epic / Dynasty Right??

That Makes The Game Unbalanced... It's Something Like You Force The People To Donate...

Now , About The People That Think Donate Is Crap And Spoils The Server...

Renting A Datacenter Is At Least 150 Euros Per Month....

IF There Is NO Donate , How The F*ck The Admin / Admin Team Will Pay??

Do You Think They Will Pay Money From Their Pockets In Order , For You To Play For Free??

Think About The Admin's Side....

Well , The Fact That ONLY Donators Can Buy Titanium Armors Is Annoying...

I Guess That Titanium Armors Will Be Better Than Epic / Dynasty Right??

That Makes The Game Unbalanced... It's Something Like You Force The People To Donate...

Now , About The People That Think Donate Is Crap And Spoils The Server...

Renting A Datacenter Is At Least 150 Euros Per Month....

IF There Is NO Donate , How The F*ck The Admin / Admin Team Will Pay??

Do You Think They Will Pay Money From Their Pockets In Order , For You To Play For Free??

Think About The Admin's Side....

Very good point about the donation..Thank you for support.

About the titaniums..When we get bigger we will make weekly TvT tournaments with titanium/pure prizes :). So once a week...If we get in the event at least 50 people (when we'll have them) you can get those tit without any donation ^^...As I said before...I wont let it run out of control :)...

if you guys reach 10 players, believe me, you got maxed out.

Your server has NO future at all

Yeah we have reached more and no lags

and stefoulis im waiting for an answer i have asked why all you noob think that titaium and pure weapons will have extremely more patk/matk from epic/dynasty

P.S. Stefoulis you are dev at L2 Thunder right?why i think that you live from donations?why i think that you dont pay anything?admin has told me that....you dnt even pay 1 euro!and tell me something else which server is alive now without donations you must be millioner to keep online for 1 year a server with 5k people

wtf omg devs need to be paid not to pay for the server they develop!! Learn before u open a server!! what the hell is this .. i am dev of l2thunder too .. server doesnt live from donations only but we have donations for more $$$ And for a better pc!! All money goes to datacenter and on a net that Admin will open to register the server !

IF  u dont know , DONT SPEAK!

LoL did i say anything?i know that devs must be paid and you say now what i say we need donations for more $$$ all money goes to server and not to me for better pc like you said