[move][glow=red,2,300]Rates:[/glow][/move]

10000 XP

10000 SP

10000 Adena Drop

1      Drop Items

Enchant Rate Normal Scrolls = 80%

Enchant Rate Crystal Scrolls = 95%

Enchant Rate Blessed Scrolls = 99%

With all scrolls your weapon doesnt brake!

[move][glow=red,2,300]Npc's:[/glow][/move]

Custom GK With Custom Zones

Npc Buffer (at the moment normal one tomorow will be full of buffs)

Augmenter

Skill Enchanter

Gm Shop

Forgoten Shop(custom items shop)

Marry Manager

Announcer

Symbol Maker

Nobless NPC (currently working on it)

[move][glow=red,2,300]Custom Zones:[/glow][/move]

Antharas Lair (EXP ZONE CUSTOM MOBS WITH CUSTOM DROPS)

Raid Boss Custom Zone (Not ready it hasnt all the raid bosses

[move][glow=red,2,300]Custom Items: [/glow][/move]

Dynasty Armor

Epic Armor

Titanium Armor(Donator Armor)

Dynasty Weapons

Epic Weapons

L2 Pure Weapons (Donator Weapons)

Apiga(You need them for gold apiga)

Gold Apiga(You need them for custom items)

[move][glow=red,2,300]Events:[/glow][/move]

TvT (working on it)

CtF  (working on it too)

Gm events!

Well hi im bill and i want you to tell you about our new server we are currently working on the server hasnt finish but you can play!Server is currently hosted on my house cuz hosting company has a problem with paying so next week we will have the dedicated server!If you want to donate send a email at "linegaepure@yahoo.gr" site is not ready yet ucoz sucks but i use it for some days till i buy the domain gms are always online for helping people and fix bugs or anything else See u ingame have fun!

Site : l2pure.ucoz.com

Download Patch : http://rapidshare.com/files/124790672/L2_Pure_Patch_V4.rar

To post to kserw oti dn einai se kali katastasi uposxomai oti tha to ftiakso se liges meres molis telioso me ton server See u ingame!

Overpowered donators=Crappy server, ain't it obvius?You won't have donators than coz no1 will even look at the serv, at least that's my opinion.

stefoulis15 we wait for the dedicated server next week server will be at the dedicated but now its online too

Well if you dont like dont play to my server well donator>pay money why dont have something more powerful?If he dont have the powerful weapon and have same like others why donate?go play 24/7 in server and get +100 or what ever...

EternalSoldier look like you didnt have a server yet...Let me show you how it works.

On our info (the artes and such) its very easy to get epic +100 full. Noone would doante for that...So we need something to get money from and pay the server. On the other hand, the items must be more powerful indeed...But you can trust in me that those wont be A BIG FUCKING LOT better than the ones players can get.

+ Youll be able to get titanium armors and Pure weapons from TvT yournaments we'll handle weekly when we get a big (~50) community...

Good luck and take care.

- Pure Dev/Co-Admin

The Server Is Bad Because He Is Having Donates.... <------ That is The Real Bad Thing......

I Have Test The Donates I Mean My Server Was 90 % Donates From 30 Members 15 Where Donates.....And Then After One Week  The People Where Leaving The Server And REason Was The Donators After That Donators Get Bored So They Weren't Play The Server And My Server Was CLOSED....

PS : I Know That I Am Not Very Good At English I Can Only Translate Them...:P