classic [L2OFF] LineageII.pro - Teya x7 - 22.02.2013

xax0r

Most retarded and noob server , 1st of all it's not International (80% RU) , 2 nd took me a day to be able to activate my acc , 3rd Lags like hell

Yeah, it's normal that here you have more than 80% of russian players. Why? Because it's russian project and eu players are so retarded and prefer lol java servers launched by kids. My account was been activated in 10 minutes, I don't know why you have problems like this, but me and my friends do everything normally. Lags? You can choose a lot of proxies, so stop flame :) sometimes yes, that true, I got lags, but if they're under DDoS attack? What can they do?

Regards :)

Yeah, it's normal that here you have more than 80% of russian players. Why? Because it's russian project and eu players are so retarded and prefer lol java servers launched by kids. My account was been activated in 10 minutes, I don't know why you have problems like this, but me and my friends do everything normally. Lags? You can choose a lot of proxies, so stop flame :) sometimes yes, that true, I got lags, but if they're under DDoS attack? What can they do?

Regards :)

You may be right at some matters and yes lets say its okey that the majority is russians , since this an international server why haven't the admins/gms added a rule about shouts for most eu people its really annoying to see constantly the ru language and I'm not the only one who asked about it.

Anyway I m gonna stop flaming about it and give this project a second chance.

Yeah, I know that RU on global chat is annoying but a lot of international community don't look at this and still playing, like me. I don't care about that, if they're too dumb andcan't expect rules (admins say that they shouldn't use RU on global and trade chat) so what we can do?