Carry

Kassa  is one of the few mid lane champs with nice escape skills (his ulti ofc) i dont get that you said "if you "bait" his ulti he cant escape and he is free kill at ganks". If you think like that every champ who hasnt jumps etc cant escape from ganks so they are all easy kills?  If you ward properly you will be fine at least from jungler if you fail at your lane is your problem

are you playing mid lane?

the only way a kassadin kill his enemy is with a litile poke. to poke properly he have to use his ulti. if he is his ulti to poke/kill you you stun him and jungler help.

if he don't poke you. you don't have any problem couse he is giving you free farm he eat free poke couse he is -beep-ing melee champion and you can poke him with hits. there is no nessesesery to gang him for crushing. you can just send him 1-2 times base and you can gang the other map you are mid laner you are in posstion to help your bot/top don't stay until 60' farming mid. and blitch please i am at platinum and none buys wards NONE and you telling me at silver-gold they are buying wards?

and yes its match harder to gang tf/anivia/lux/zed/kha ( the meta mid champions ) than kassadin.

Ofc we are buying wards,now u can see one of the different between those 2 servers? On eune are fking selfish and noone care for the other,on west u can see ppl that will may ward your lane. And no,i dont mean only the jungler or the support.

Ofc we are buying wards,now u can see one of the different between those 2 servers? On eune are fking selfish and noone care for the other,on west u can see ppl that will may ward your lane. And no,i dont mean only the jungler or the support.

now you can stfu? couse i am soo bored with your server "differences" rly man get real its same only after diamond you can see changes

now you can stfu? couse i am soo bored with your server "differences" rly man get real its same only after diamond you can see changes

i said that euw>eune and u guys keep 'hitting' me for it. Wonna tell that Tyl ananas would be same competitive on euw like wickd.

The different between the tiers is mainly the attitude and communication,and ofc skill matters but not that much as them.

Aw 2offtopic,pm me if u wanna continue that.

i said that euw>eune and u guys keep 'hitting' me for it. Wonna tell that Tyl ananas would be same competitive on euw like wickd.

The different between the tiers is mainly the attitude and communication,and ofc skill matters but not that much as them.

Aw 2offtopic,pm me if u wanna continue that.

i can agree that in high elo diamond+ euw>eune but don't tell me that on silvers-golds-platinums euw win eune its the same shit.

are you playing mid lane?

the only way a kassadin kill his enemy is with a litile poke. to poke properly he have to use his ulti. if he is his ulti to poke/kill you you stun him and jungler help.

if he don't poke you. you don't have any problem couse he is giving you free farm he eat free poke couse he is -beep-ing melee champion and you can poke him with hits. there is no nessesesery to gang him for crushing. you can just send him 1-2 times base and you can gang the other map you are mid laner you are in posstion to help your bot/top don't stay until 60' farming mid. and blitch please i am at platinum and none buys wards NONE and you telling me at silver-gold they are buying wards?

and yes its match harder to gang tf/anivia/lux/zed/kha ( the meta mid champions ) than kassadin.

ehhhh you dont get my point again , im trying to explain you that if you ward PROPERLY in correct places (wraiths , river etc) you wont have ANY problem with jungler unless he is Shen , nocturne , eve . baiting his ulti wont help you at all to get a kill  (ofc if you kill him yourself is another story) . Wards can  change a game, wards can win the lane for you  , being plat and not warding i think that it just proves how much you got carried till there (no offense just saying )

ehhhh you dont get my point again , im trying to explain you that if you ward PROPERLY in correct places (wraiths , river etc) you wont have ANY problem with jungler unless he is Shen , nocturne , eve . baiting his ulti wont help you at all to get a kill  (ofc if you kill him yourself is another story) . Wards can  change a game, wards can win the lane for you  , being plat and not warding i think that it just proves how much you got carried till there (no offense just saying )

You forget to mention RENGAR, bastard. What's your elo atm bro ? Remmeber the old good L2Unit times ? :P

did i speak about myself? i always buy atleast 10wards every game and you can ask anyone from this forum if i get carried there...

also about warding ofcouse wards may save your ass. but i can tell you that you still can a gang warded lane i am playing jungle atm and i don't have any problem with enemy wards. laners always inform me where is warded and they add max 2 wards there are 5+ places you can do ninja gangs. so a simple ward will not save you all times.

you must have escape skills and i got them thats why i am there

i am following the meta heca/vi/elise/jarvan/lee

on diamond heca and vi are banned for sure.

Elise as always.

Lee was banned ,not sure for nowdays.

J4 is f2p xD

New meta is volibear as i saw,all retards playing him cuz they saw it that weekend ^^

btw try hecarim 0/9/21

on diamond heca and vi are banned for sure.

Elise as always.

Lee was banned ,not sure for nowdays.

J4 is f2p xD

New meta is volibear as i saw,all retards playing him cuz they saw it that weekend ^^

btw try hecarim 0/9/21

i am playing like this http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/19889670#masteries 12th page