[L2OFF] L2Nostalgia low/mid rate

joljol

C5 :)) , most likely you're using Azure files the ones shared on MXC some months back, even so C5 is highly bugged in alot of ways, i highly doubt you know all the flaws in C5, not to mention you "state" about creating your own extender.

Hilarious.

I can point out over 50 exploits working on your "extender" ))

Plus low rate ? seriously ? )) i doubt you'll get more than 150/200 players.

haha  server  will get 5k +

50 on l2 java ?

Ah didnt know SGC was planning to this server, so... no thx :)))))

and ? sgc noobs only  aka you ! sgc ? curupted bug  ? here  cant make it

and ? sgc noobs only  aka you ! sgc ? curupted bug  ? here  cant make it

Ye4h, they 4re noob$, but in mo$t cr4ppy $erver$ 4dmin$ give them item$ $o they $t4y in $erver 4nd pl4y..

No, I c4n't ''t4lk'' -type- norm4l, c4u$e my keybo4rd i$ broken.

Too b4d, I've he4rd $ome $tuff which pointing $ome other $tuff out.

Doe$n't m4tter. 4$ I've $4id, I'm not here to h4te.

b4i b4i

Go steal a keyboard lol. I would like to hear about this "some stuff pointing some other stuff out" when you have time. Feel free to hit me up on PM and we can chat on Skype if you like.

C5 ) , most likely you're using Azure files the ones shared on MXC some months back, even so C5 is highly bugged in alot of ways, i highly doubt you know all the flaws in C5, not to mention you "state" about creating your own extender.

Hilarious.

Plus low rate ? seriously ? )) i doubt you'll get more than 150/200 players.

I don't blame you for not believing considering there are only like 3 real extender developers left active (not including Russians). We are not using those Azure scripts either. If we were not lucky enough to have one of those remaining extender devs join us I would not have started this project because I refuse to do things 1/2 assed or use a plugNplay pack full of bugs and with no access to source. Anyways I can say we did develop our own (based off one of the C4 leaks of course) until I am blue in the face and some people will still refuse to believe. If you could see whats happening in CB you might change your mind as many of the implemented features and fixes required a good amount of extender development.

As for low rate and only 150/200 players -> We are still in CB with no ETA announced and the forums are seeing 400+ people a day so yeah.

By all means please do or even better join our CB and try them out, we encourage this.

I don't blame you for not believing considering there are only like 3 real extender developers left active (not including Russians). We are not using those Azure scripts either. If we were not lucky enough to have one of those remaining extender devs join us I would not have started this project because I refuse to do things 1/2 assed or use a plugNplay pack full of bugs and with no access to source. Anyways I can say we did develop our own (based off one of the C4 leaks of course) until I am blue in the face and some people will still refuse to believe. If you could see whats happening in CB you might change your mind as many of the implemented features and fixes required a good a-beep-t of extender development.

As for low rate and only 150/200 players -> We are still in CB with no ETA announced and the forums are seeing 400+ people a day so yeah.

By all means please do or even better join our CB and try them out, we encourage this.

There are more extender developers than you might think, not just the "known" ones :)

Even if you "created" your own extender on the C4 leak you're doing it for "nothing" since noone is interested in C5 since a long way back, same goes for IL.

This C5 may be started out of lolish passion of L2 coming from the old-school players (maybe), continue your stuff, after 1-2 weeks of your live you'll start to agree with me that C5 is a waste of time/money and stress. Plus i saw the forum basics and since you started it...you gathered only those people ? Sincerly i would not even think of live with those people.

About the existent bugs/exploits and duping methods, there are many, not even on the mighty Vang or Fred latest files are fixed with some exploits, and you state that your old C5 extender has everything fixed ? Seriously... learn to respect people without these invalid statements, not everyone is braindead.

And no im not interested in joining your beta, i dont have time for these lolish things. ( If you pay me i can show you few thing about certain exploits, work aint free )

But anyway, good luck with your project.

There are more extender developers than you might think, not just the "known" ones

Even if you "created" your own extender on the C4 leak you're doing it for "nothing" since noone is interested in C5 since a long way back, same goes for IL.

This C5 may be started out of lolish passion of L2 coming from the old-school players (maybe), continue your stuff, after 1-2 weeks of your live you'll start to agree with me that C5 is a waste of time/money and stress. Plus i saw the forum basics and since you started it...you gathered only those people ? Sincerly i would not even think of live with those people.

About the existent bugs/exploits and duping methods, there are many, not even on the mighty Vang or Fred latest files are fixed with some exploits, and you state that your old C5 extender has everything fixed ? Seriously... learn to respect people without these invalid statements, not everyone is braindead.

And no im not interested in joining your beta, i dont have time for these lolish things. ( If you pay me i can show you few thing about certain exploits, work aint free )

But anyway, good luck with your project.

There is still lots of interest in C5 but I guess we will just have to wait and see to prove that :) This project was started because we enjoy the game, the community (with the exceptions of a few people), and the work and in that regard it can never be a waste in any form. What are "only those people" exactly? Where did I state that we have fixed all exploits, dupes, and bugs? I doubt I would say that as it would not even be considered L2 at that point. Of course we have not fixed/patched them all it is damn near impossible, but we have done our best to test all the ones known to us which are many considering we have all been around the "scene" since the days of PP.

Whats statements were invalid and where exactly did I disrespect you or anybody else?

Thanks for the good luck :)

It's nice to see there are still some oldschool ppl, who want to bring back at least a portion of true older L2 versions. I quited L2 some time ago, but seeing project like this in motion, I can say I will play here if it will be what it promotes to be at start of live.

Just question, we can request to be in CB with PMing you on your forums? Would realy like to test a bit before realy jumping on this wagon :).

P.S. Take your time with the project!

It's nice to see there are still some oldschool ppl, who want to bring back at least a portion of true older L2 versions. I quited L2 some time ago, but seeing project like this in motion, I can say I will play here if it will be what it promotes to be at start of live.

Just question, we can request to be in CB with PMing you on your forums? Would realy like to test a bit before realy jumping on this wagon :).

P.S. Take your time with the project!

Hop on our IRC and PM me with your CB request :) All CB testers are required to be on IRC when testing anywhoo.

items or ddos ;d hahaha soon open ?

Suck a dick and die...

MAN why u dont respect urself? everyday u prove what a low retarded russian u are, u even embarass more ur already retarded nation. GTFO