[L2OFF] L2Nostalgia low/mid rate

joljol

From what i see here is a very solid C5 project this is a rare thing of these days with tons of LoL project and what you played long ago was only shits count on that my friend don't blame the Chronicle, its like you watched a movie but at 50% of his quality.

C4/C5/C6 = World of Lineage II, others Chronicle = World of Disneyland. GL

dradden no so many people will like to lvl slowly those days lineage is not same like it was ago few years so i think much more people will come if rates will be rised at last us i remeber nanaki was the most succesful server from azure game community think about it

Nanaki was not. Celes had by far the biggest online count of all 3 servers until it got attacked.

I decided on rates after 6 weeks of contemplation on it, talking to people and clans around the community and our poll which ran for a month. The results and opinions were heavily on rates from 5-10x. I realize there are lots of people that would love a nice mid-rate server but for now there were many more that wanted a low-rate. As I stated before who knows maybe there is a mid in our future. We certainly have not put all this time and effort into development to be around for a short time. We plan on being around awhile.

Why is that?

C4u$e they're on b4d n4me. Wherever they go they get free item$. Wh4t $hould people believe now? : )

Not here to h4te nor fl4me. Ju$t poiting out $ome f4ct$.

$GC.

C4u$e they're on b4d n4me. Wherever they go they get free item$. Wh4t $hould people believe now? : )

Not here to h4te nor fl4me. Ju$t poiting out $ome f4ct$.

$GC.

Can you talk normal, your text makes my eyes bleed. I think you said my clan? I do not have a clan, even when I played Paradise and Azure I was clanless.

Edit: Oh I think I see now $GC. For the record I joined SGC for L2Fantatstic and did not know them prior to that. I decided to not play there as I was to busy with Nostalgia so was removed from clan. So yeah while I joined them I never played with them or was a active part of the clan. I do not know them and am not friends with them....period.

Can you talk normal, your text makes my eyes bleed. I think you said my clan? I do not have a clan, even when I played Paradise and Azure I was clanless.

Edit: Oh I think I see now $GC. For the record I joined SGC for L2Fantatstic and did not know them prior to that. I decided to not play there as I was to busy with Nostalgia so was removed from clan. So yeah while I joined them I never played with them or was a active part of the clan. I do not know them and am not friends with them....period.

No, I c4n't ''t4lk'' -type- norm4l, c4u$e my keybo4rd i$ broken.

Too b4d, I've he4rd $ome $tuff which pointing $ome other $tuff out.

Doe$n't m4tter. 4$ I've $4id, I'm not here to h4te.

b4i b4i

C5 :)) , most likely you're using Azure files the ones shared on MXC some months back, even so C5 is highly bugged in alot of ways, i highly doubt you know all the flaws in C5, not to mention you "state" about creating your own extender.

Hilarious.

I can point out over 50 exploits working on your "extender" ))

Plus low rate ? seriously ? )) i doubt you'll get more than 150/200 players.