interlude [L2J]===L2MultiPlayer PvP x300 | Unique Features | Hard Balance | Best Quality

Slab

Ur funny :D

You are too lamer. Alot of people know it and play on my servers.

i have laught from you, stupid dumb, first cry to me "i  want help you man with server - im best" now you speak sh1t here because i pee on morons like you.

online?

server will be online in 1hour, its still beta tests.

You are too lamer. Alot of people know it and play on my servers.

i have laught from you, stupid dumb, first cry to me "i  want help you man with server - im best" now you speak sh1t here because i pee on morons like you.

Your stupidity is beyond all measure. Indeed, I wanted to help you. Your English was (and still is) so bad, your features didn't even make sense. I voluntarily rewrote your website and forum topics. I just tried to be helpful. And I never said nothing about me being best. But as soon I realized what your mentality is like, I left your crew. Simple as that.

You piss on morons like me? I hope we meet one day face to face. I would show you how talk is cheap and that words reflects actions in my world.

Lying, ungrateful, moneymaking peace of sh1t. That's all you are. Last time you heard of me, you're waste of time..

Your stupidity is beyond all measure. Indeed, I wanted to help you. Your English was (and still is) so bad, your features didn't even make sense. I voluntarily rewrote your website and forum topics. I just tried to be helpful. And I never said nothing about me being best. But as soon I realized what your mentality is like, I left your crew. Simple as that.

You piss on morons like me? I hope we meet one day face to face. I would show you how talk is cheap and that words reflects actions in my world.

Lying, ungrateful, moneymaking peace of sh1t. That's all you are. Last time you heard of me, you're waste of time..

go play tetris lmao, all what u know its english language. Im programmer and looking for real helpers who know l2, not like you:)

So please stop post ur sh1t words at this topic. I welcome your self in my country Russia and we can see who is best face to face heh.

As i see u create all the time the new account on mxc, again 18 posts omg.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, i want announce that beta tests successful finished. We are now working just for make the best game play, strongly fun features, cool balance and all of this for our players. Do you want really try good server with experience developing staff? your target its L2MultiPlayer Private Server!

We hope your join on our server,

L2MultiPlayer Staff

www.l2multiplayer.com

734975_440781902663552_660966975_n.jpg

i dont know why people starting dislike servers that they did not even try 

Because they repeat what everyone else did that no one liked?

Don't care if you make your own source or copy of L2j.

IF there are things that you coded YOURSELF and is a UNIQUE feature, then why not put in the features, rather than after 20 posts say "Hey you don't know what you talk about, I make this server myself and code things myself that no one saw before".

Really? Cos I'd maybe join if I knew what you made - I won't waste time logging in and searching a junkyard for some small details you recoded from some other source.

You don't know what to do. All you and many other admins do is just copy paste the same features with different numbers.

The problem is not who you copy source from or how many players played on x rates 2 years ago. You just do the same thing and expect people to like it? Get real.