Auto Vote For The Next Map System

marwan

Hey idea taken from here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=263258.0 even the topic title

since that guy sell it for 30 euro and it really not worth that much , so decided to code it for you guys

ever 15 minutes a window pop up for voting and the most votes will be in the gk html  , i added only Giran, Aden and Gludio

http://pastebin.com/4vHhtLmF

coded by me

Hey idea taken from here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=263258.0 even the topic title

since that guy sell it for 30 euro and it really not worth that much , so decided to code it for you guys

ever 15 minutes a window pop up for voting and the most votes will be in the gk html  , i added only Giran, Aden and Gludio

http://pastebin.com/H5cW2dPM

coded by me

make this mister pro. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=263280.0

Sorry I only code whatever I like

you code what ever you can do. this you can't. simple and easy.  you pretend the smartass with easy codes right?:forever alone like a boss: :-beep- yeah:

ps: as i said its not the same. :)

still waiting for the ping

you  :lied:

by the way your code is wrong...

now we all know that you know java :troll:... you know why?? because of this: else if ((aden > giran) || (aden > gludio)) the right way: else if (aden > giran &&  aden > gludio)  :not bad:

there are many mistakes in your code.  :not bad:  :not bad: (the whole code is wrong)

STIL GOOGLEEEE??? for ping  AND NOTHING YET?  :not bad:  c'ya Mr coder  :troll:

now we all know that you know java :troll:... you know why?? because of this: else if ((aden > giran) || (aden > gludio)) the right way: else if (aden > giran &&  aden > gludio)  :not bad:

there are many mistakes in your code.  :not bad:  :not bad: (the whole code is wrong)

sorry but I only coded in less than 10 minutes + didn't test

now tested and working fine

http://pastebin.com/4vHhtLmF

why do you think so ? , oh forgot you mad because I shared something you sell

why i need google , lol , anyway lets end this

Better relax absolut it is so obvious that you are mad because he shared the code,also for the pingy thingy it's not that great and it's not that hard at the same time , i managed to make it but in the window of the pc bang points ;)

You're too pathetic for this world.

pathetic because he share something that iam selling and also is wrong? i don't think so.

first of all its tested and tested , also i replayed in your topic and i said i will code it and you said ok

why you mad now ?

first of all its tested and tested , also i replayed in your topic and i said i will code it and you said ok

why you mad now ?

it was a troll ok. but who care i just don't like it because you pretend that oooo i am pro i can do it. so if you can do this... do the ping too. if you can't do it just say that you can't and not that you don't like it. :)  well i am waiting your first sell mate don't worry :)

Correction part:

as i said your code is wrong because 1): || <---means or.  &&<--- and... so lets see: we got 2 towns and we wanna check the x... and we got this: if(x > y || x  > i)  and this: if(x > y && x >i) do you understand now your mistake? to be the x first must be the (x > y && =and  x > i) not "or = ||". and the second is that the system starting from the npc. and not from GameServer.java. i won't correct you any more do anything you want.

it was a troll ok. but who care i just don't like it because you pretend that oooo i am pro i can do it. so if you can do this... do the ping too. if you can't do it just say that you can't and not that you don't like it. :)  well i am waiting your first sell mate don't worry :)

Correction part:

as i said your code is wrong because 1): || <---means or.  &&<--- and... so lets see: we got 2 towns and we wanna check the x... and we got this: if(x > y || x  > i)  and this: if(x > y && x >i) do you understand now your mistake? to be the x first must be the (x > y && =and  x > i) not "or = ||". and the second is that the system starting from the npc. and not from GameServer.java. i won't correct you any more do anything you want.

what's wrong with you really ? I never said that I'am a pro coder or something like that

I was in rush when I coded it and didn't test and now working fine

Also about gameserver.java I didn't touch that class , I dont know from where you get dat ? ?, the thread class is starting from the npc superclass

why all this madness ? I can code all your codes in the marketplace and it will be real pain for you , so stop being a kid and manup a little bit

oh forgot , did you delete your topic in the marketplace since its shared  :troll: