~>R&C Host Company Template

iNstaGanker

Huge font size for my taste, also since the 'Online: 13' is not an input field that takes values i would delete it (referring to the black box of 'Online: 13').

As abou the banner.... wayy to simple imo and the same goes for the whole design, i mean that's the basic knowledge of web designing.

KIU mate.

Huge font size for my taste, also since the 'Online: 13' is not an input field that takes values i would delete it (referring to the black box of 'Online: 13').

As abou the banner.... wayy to simple imo and the same goes for the whole design, i mean that's the basic knowledge of web designing.

KIU mate.

you don't know if the Online: 13 is an inputfield or if its a div/span that has the same style as an inputfield

you don't know if the Online: 13 is an inputfield or if its a div/span that has the same style as an inputfield

thats what im saying since its NOT an inputfield, he doesnt need that box behind it. Unless he wanna confuse customers lol.

Everything looks very squeezed, there is too much content imo.

Feels very simplistic. I would have used a more default-looking font too such as Verdana or Arial.

Tab: Home with the Text " DOT HOST " is very close. Try to fix that. Texts " CHEAP, ECONOMY, and etc are very big try to use a lower pt. That's all for me. As template is good if you fix some things.

Tab: Home with the Text " DOT HOST " is very close. Try to fix that. Texts " CHEAP, ECONOMY, and etc are very big try to use a lower pt. That's all for me. As template is good if you fix some things.

ok dude..thnx