L2GloryFights [L2J Private Files]

Just wait...

haters gonna hate...

if you like the server be sure it will be back online and lagless and stronger....

i'm not going to talk anymore becouse i don't wanna give food to haters...

Sure it will be... with 10 ppl online .  This is not a low rate where ppl work 1 year to get full items and after that to wait for Admins to fix whatever problems they have (there ppl actually have a reason to wait for 1 server to fix it's problems).

oh man it was a good server and i was farming there for 4 hours... its a good server and it worth it so much.. i hope it will be online soon and without a roll back.... Fuck DDoS attackers.( HighHonor)

I personally know the owner and i can guarantee that server doesnt run in a home!

Lets wait for the comeback i hope everything will be OK tommorow!

Good luck guys and good work!

poor guys, they really like the server but now that server is off they blame it. if u don't like the server don't blame here saying its homemade and that kind of stuff, just go to play another server (if u find any)

stop hating please )))))

I DONT KNOW WHAT U KIDS ARE DOING IN THIS TOPIC IF U DON'T WANNA PLAY THIS SERVER, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE GONNA BE THE FIRST ONES IN LOGGING IN WHEN THE SERVER'S UP, SO STFU AND IF U DONT LIKE THIS SERVER JUST PLAY ANOTHER ONE -beep-ING GREEKTARDS

I DONT KNOW WHAT U KIDS ARE DOING IN THIS TOPIC IF U DON'T WANNA PLAY THIS SERVER, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE GONNA BE THE FIRST ONES IN LOGGING IN WHEN THE SERVER'S UP, SO STFU AND IF U DONT LIKE THIS SERVER JUST PLAY ANOTHER ONE -beep-ING GREEKTARDS

why so emo ?