Complete Voter

Hey everyone.

These days i started developing a Voter and i started it with my primary target GS200 and i discovered that they have a very strict voting system right now and automated votes on them are very hard atm but not impossible.

I thought of starting selling votes for clients my self, although this can give a respectable profit with the current market i decided to check what offer's i could get for the voter it self as this is not my primary project and i dont want my time to get consumed by this, so if i get a good offer i might sell it once on a client or realese a client version for multiple customers with some limits although i wouldnt want that.

So my Package is :

A multi-threaded Voter.

A smart self-generating proxy system for each target.

The target can be any Topsite (Per Request)

I'm open to any offers.

Pm me for more.

Be careful when using voting services, u can get suspended in lots of voting sites.

No shit sherlock

.Ps. can u send me an offert like how much u would like to get it ? it will be much easier me to offer u 

No shit sherlock

.Ps. can u send me an offert like how much u would like to get it ? it will be much easier me to offer u

No shit sherlock? Everything depends on same IP addresses using and timing, when votes are done.

Be careful when using voting services, u can get suspended in lots of voting sites.

Kinda true, but you can do votes with a specified pattern or a random one everything can be done.

No shit sherlock

Pm'ed Back.