The best archer in l2?

as cuppa said there's no best archer.

It depends on situation. HE gonna stay much more than PR or SR cuz of high CON attribute. PR got less atk.speed and CON so he gonna be stunned a lot but critcal hits gonna hurt badly. SR most gimped of archers nice self buffs, rapid fire gonna be awsome for some close gangs.

fully buffed (in my opinion) PR is the best archer out there, he crits very hard and has hex as well which is useful in some situations. even though u got relatively low hp, if u're in a good pt with good healer, u can just 1-2 shot people (depending on ur gear) and not die that easily

Human is really the best b/c even though is supposed to be balanced it has very lil difference b/w the p. Atk of DE and Atk speed from the LE.

And if you buff them 3 with some Dex dyes human hits as fast as LE and almost as hard as DE and still has more HP than both of the elfs.

So HE for the win baby

Saggitarius owns all.

With the correct amount of Dyez and Tattos you have no chence :D

i dont think so.All the archers have advantages and disadvantages.None is betters from the other.Anyway i love SR