interlude [L2OFF] LOW RATE L2 Marbesa Old Frienzl2 TEAM we are up again

L2Marbesa

interlude_banner.jpg

Grand Opening:

25.01.2013 20:00 GMT+1 at first 2h all rates will be up to x15

Website: SOON we are waiting for finish design we have some problem with us coder

http://l2marbesa.webege.com/

It is not us website. It is just simply website becouse us coder/graphic is in hospital.

Download patch: Will be up 30min before start

Download updater: Will be up 30min befor start

THIS IS OFFICIAL L2OFF SERVER!! We use us pack from 2007 Edited by 3 Developers. Old Name of Us server Frienzl2

Last time we get about 4000 users online in x7 server and something about 500-1000 on another C4-C5-Interlude x30.

We hope that You will join to us.

35ddm9x.png

* XP: 7x

* SP: 10x

* ADENA: 10x

* DROP: 5x

* SPOIL: 5x

No Mana Potions

1/2 Class buyable

3rd Class Full Quest

Nobless FullQuest

SubClass FREE

GMShop Only with few items (Weapons & Armors Up to C grade)

Main Server :

* 2x Intel Xeon E5-2640 2.50GHz

* 2x 2000Gb

* 32Gb

*10 Gbps

ddos_logo.png

2x DDOS PROTECTION UP to 100GB We have 4 another companys for security.

1500-2000ppl online at start

Chronicle  Interlude

C5/Interlude geo + map fixes = Complete

C5/Interlude npcdata+spawns = Complete

C5/Interlude player skills = Complete

C5/Interlude items = Complete

C5/Interlude raids/raidbosses = Complete

C5/Interlude castles/sieges =Complete

C5/Interlude quests = 75% done

new party formula up to 12 members = Complete

new clan stuff,clan halls = Complete

Interlude client support and client new features = Complete

zariche and akhamanach = Complete

EPIC BOSS RESPAWN TIME: (all epic bosses will be up at start)

Ant Queen:

21 + 6 hrs

Core/Orfen:

30 + 6 hrs

Zaken:

40 + 8 hrs

Frintezza:

48 hrs

Baium:

5 days + 8 hrs

Antharas:

8 days + 8 hrs

Valakas:

11 days

L2.net L2Walker L2Hlapex in your system process list = BAN FOR EVER be sure that you dont have this stuff runing.

For 1st 5 Clans with more than 25Members Clan Halls in Goddard City for 2 weeks.

no-paypal-donations.gif

NO DONATIONS! NEVER!

We dont need YOUR money. Try to be the best without MONEY!

We decide that on the server DUALBOX IS NOT ALLOWED!

I was playing on old Frienzl2 and i can tell that it was as i remember C4 and C5 x7 and there was smth like 4k+ players and server was stable on l2off files it was such a good game but it was my 1st l2server and i remember time 45 lvl Gladiator and not even full c grade armor and 1HANDED SWORD:D

btw. No donation? You have mony for paying for server w/o donation?

We had about 50 users on Beta tests. Yes without donations becouse we dont like corruption. Thx for answers. Stay Tuned for GRAND OPENING.

And i'm not owner of Frienz but i was in Team and We founded time, money and TRUSTED people to make good and stable server.

Worked about 5 motnhs with files bought Geodata protection against DDOS and DOS attacks. and many meny other thinks.

We had about 50 users on Beta tests. Yes without donations becouse we dont like corruption. Thx for answers. Stay Tuned for GRAND OPENING.

And i'm not owner of Frienz but i was in Team and We founded time, money and TRUSTED people to make good and stable server.

Worked about 5 motnhs with files bought Geodata protection against DDOS and DOS attacks. and many meny other thinks.

so why you say is old frienz l2 even if you're not the owner?:) that's kinda crappy.

This is OLD FRENZ L2. or I m wrong? We use thesame files... but never mind dear Victoria. as like my motto: Haters gonna Hate. You dont want to JOIN? no problem but Me and my team are thinking that THIS IS THE BEST INTERLUDE PROJECT. why? we don t need money from donation. We have more than 28 years we saw a lot of users crying that this is not thesame l2. And this is not 1 week server. Who wanna join will join who not it is ok. We just offer not telling users join or we kill you. We know that CZ..... want ddos us at grand opening. we recived emails from other servers that we gonna down in 1 min. This is not a game. now for all Owners it is BIZNES. but not for us we payed a lot of a lot of money just becouse We like this. Than stop make spam topic here.

Thanks so much

This is OLD FRENZ L2. or I m wrong? We use thesame files... but never mind dear Victoria. as like my motto: Haters gonna Hate. You dont want to JOIN? no problem but Me and my team are thinking that THIS IS THE BEST INTERLUDE PROJECT. why? we don t need money from donation. We have more than 28 years we saw a lot of users crying that this is not thesame l2. And this is not 1 week server. Who wanna join will join who not it is ok. We just offer not telling users join or we kill you. We know that CZ..... want ddos us at grand opening. we recived emails from other servers that we gonna down in 1 min. This is not a game. now for all Owners it is BIZNES. but not for us we payed a lot of a lot of money just becouse We like this. Than stop make spam topic here.

Thanks so much

I am not doing spamm or something , just saying , your advertisment saying like you're owner of l2frienz network , just say you're a part of the team and wanna open it it's better , I would not join because I am too busy with my servers , but anyway I had good time on frienz.

Cool features and nice staff it seems.

I would recommend people to give it a try :)

Btw dear admin don't let these forum hunters make you have a bad day, keep up your good work.

I hope your server will be a succes with much online - Good luck.