Report B1ggBoss!

victoria

B1ggBoss is from spain. This is not a Spanish name.

B1ggBoss would never scam someone here either.

You got scammed from someone else

I am sorry elfo , but l2jbigboss is the real guy , I have him on skype too with photo he's from Spain and etc , but still he wanted the payment on that account , so is the real guy:). Spoke with him today also , I just want the 70 euros back for the acp to buy it from the real owner d-engo that's all I payed he's vote system for 80 euros , and that's fair , didn't tested it but I will test it if that's not ok too , I would like the whole amount of money back , and I am very sure the guy from skype is the real l2jbigboss , got the skype from he's selling thing. Also I have he's pm , added him on list and on skype when he accepted me I told him I am the guy from mxc with who he spoke about selling the votereward , so is the same guy.

He just bought the system from d-engo for 40 euros with my site feature , because he got like a discount and re-selled it to me , but d-engo thought something is not good and didn't gived him the full version , so now I can't use d-engo acp because is not full , and this guy just tried to re-sell it.Btw I payed 70 euros for it the total ammount not he's 40 euros.

still no action?!btw the .vote thing , dosen't work properly ,  maybe I am not experienced enough to set an hwid protection , but as far as I can see , some lines are missing from the code , the code is made in 9 or 10 updates , and for example at 1 I add something at 2 I modify something at 3 I modify again , eh ok , from 5-6 the lines dosen't coinside any more. So the system isn't full neighter , so I got a full scamm :) Because I am sure he won't give me support because I reported him for re-selling a staff that's not him for extra money and now that a code is not full.

My account have been used w/o my permission, someone got my pwd somehow.

To clarify:

I dont have skype, i dont know who is that dengo or whatver is spelled and i dont sell any vote system code. You just got scammed

If it makes you feel better, you can ban me. i dont give a f*ck at all.