classic [aCis] L2 Overdrive Interlude x35 server - STARTED 29.03 9:00 PM GMT+1

IKnowWtf

I prefer to test anything I can with the help of that low, but helpful am0unt of beta players than launch a server like many players do and reopen/wipe it countless times.

Hope you understand that - also you got a guarantee that it's not a moneymaking crapshit in the first-place (as we can afford the beta test as long we want).

Get ready to update your clients, the bot protection is coming aboard!

The server is now accesible with the latest update of the client. The

maintenance isn't over yet tho.

Best regards, The Staff.

The maintenance is finally over and you can log on the main server anytime you want. The bot protection has been set up, feel free to test it.

So far we've done enough to announce the grand opening date. Only the minor changes left to do (such as improving the buffer into scheme one, set the durations of buffs) so in this weekened you'll finally see the grand opening date!

The maintenance is finally over and you can log on the main server anytime you want. The bot protection has been set up, feel free to test it.

So far we've done enough to announce the grand opening date. Only the minor changes left to do (such as improving the buffer into scheme one, set the durations of buffs) so in this weekened you'll finally see the grand opening date!

That means the feature list is finalized...

Can you post all the details plz, cause I'm not really sure how much from your initial post is correct.