interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

this is the most failure server which can play someone......it is more fail than l2core old times....so you can feel free and check your hacks at this server,hack database,spawn items to your inventory,ddos attack the server ... all hacks works at this server,and the only thing which admins say is "soon will fix it" !!

L2Fantastic is closed

Dear Community,

We've decided to close L2Fantastic project. It would be not fair towards the community to keep it up while we've constantly been targeted by allot of people, not only on the internet but also in real life and reaching the limits of what we're capable of to block it. For the next person that's willing to spend time and money in the only PVP server in EU i wish you allot of luck and make sure you know what you're doing.

Sadly there were still people that didn't seem to understand what we were trying to accomplish, bringing Lineage II back to the EU players which seeked for PVP. All they wanted was screwing up this project no matter what.

There are also things we can be proud of. We got over 5k forum registrations and over 52k unique visitors on our website, as internet entrepeneur this is something i am really proud off.

I would like to thank the community for trust and faith in this project, i would like to thank those who wanted to ruin this project (no need to mention them) for destroying probably the last decent server built in EU.

For the players which are looking for a new server don't waste your time looking for EU servers, the only decent servers are located in EU.

Thanks again and perhaps we meet again ingame someday.

Take care, Brainiac (Estakz) and Hongmei (Huzzlin)

QQ NOOB SERVER....WE WIN !

he closed server but if open new i back ........

[3/16/2013 4:22:32 PM]  каза: 144.76.27.109

[3/16/2013 4:22:33 PM] каза: send

[3/16/2013 4:22:34 PM]  каза: here

[3/16/2013 4:22:35 PM] каза: attack

[3/16/2013 4:22:38 PM]каза: in 9002

[3/16/2013 4:22:40 PM]  каза: you to

[3/16/2013 4:22:47 PM] Nasko каза: haha server

[3/16/2013 4:22:50 PM] Nasko каза: cant moving

[3/16/2013 4:22:51 PM] Nasko каза: if i ddos

[3/16/2013 4:22:57 PM]  каза: ddos it 1 time

[3/16/2013 4:22:58 PM] каза: and you

[3/16/2013 4:23:03 PM] Nasko каза: ok

[3/16/2013 4:23:06 PM] Nasko каза: but say

[3/16/2013 4:23:10 PM] Nasko каза: server on

[3/16/2013 4:23:36 PM]  каза: server on now

[3/16/2013 4:23:42 PM]  каза: he block 5 times me

[3/16/2013 4:23:43 PM]  каза: xD

[3/16/2013 4:23:48 PM]  каза: 5 times server down

[3/16/2013 4:24:06 PM] Nasko каза: ok

[3/16/2013 4:24:54 PM]  каза: send ?

[3/16/2013 4:25:02 PM] Nasko каза: Y

NOOB SERVER....THANKS FOR DONATORS..WHO DONATE AT THIS SHIT SERVER....ALL TIME HAS PROBLEMS LAG,CORRUPT,DDOS ATTACKS,HACK DATABASE ACCOUNTS,BAD BEHAVIOUR FROM ADMINS TO PLAYERS....

WHEN I SAY THAT THIS SERVER WILL CLOSE SOON ALL SAYS THAT THIS IS THE BEST SERVER IN L2 PRIVATE SERVERS

IT WAS THE MOST FAILURE SERVER WICH LAUNCH IN LINEAGE 2 HISTORY

admins post photos at their facebooks with new cars,and eat pepsy with the money from some kids who donate at this crappy server...20 online 3 wipes 2 times closed 30 times hacked database ddos attacks full corruption to clans like sgc and some other kids who believe that they are clan leaders !!

For the players which are looking for a new server don't waste your time looking for EU servers, the only decent servers are located in EU.

Take care, Brainiac (Estakz) and Hongmei (Huzzlin)

WTF IQ ?