interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

I dont know but im speak as a random l2 player, Koza maybe outlaw hurts you or something to be honest i dont care ,but why you ddos server which ISNT  his server?? Let normal players and clans play,what rest of the people did to you?

ooo come on why to ddos a server? It's pathetic...what you have to earn? nothing

Why ? Cuase I use to work along with him. His a top lier and corrupted, he close segue-world cause of his stupid ideea to edit chars @ mass PvP at epics also complxe-gaming after he earn money and now this one. I don't know why he still want to earn money from L2, while he works as a vale.

Why ? Cuase I use to work along with him. His a top lier and corrupted, he close segue-world cause of his stupid ideea to edit chars @ mass PvP at epics also complxe-gaming after he earn money and now this one. I don't know why he still want to earn money from L2, while he works as a vale.

Just let him do whatever he wants bro. We are looking for a server that we can play even for 1 month i dont have problem.

1 month is much better than nothing and you all know that crap.